Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tired of doomscrolling

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
All I do all day is scrolling on different websites, hopping between apps and updating them. I try going for walks but what's the point of just walking when there's no destination. It would be another thing if I was walking down to town to have a beer with a friend, but I just walk around the block instead.

I know that my inceldom wouldn't be helped by locking my phone in a drawer, but maybe I'd be more mentally stable. The problem is, what can you do without your phone? Everything is on there. All the little excitement one can get as an incel is laughing at memes or watching videos.

Instead of doomscrolling maybe play a video game, or learn how to meditate. Meditation is boring as fuck but doing it actually takes heavy self-control. If you start doing it you will be happier, genuinely. In a way it is anti-escapism and it forces you to face boredom, but it makes your mind more peaceful.

It's either doom scrolling or listening to sad and depressing music :feelsokman:

Do stretchmaxxing from a bar attached to the ceiling maybe it'll make you grow 1-2cm :bigbrain: