Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of being alone and unloved

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Every day, the all-consuming void within me grows larger and the lack of love and connection makes me more and more miserable. Why is it that we are destined to such a fate just because we were born ugly? It convinces me that the world is more evil than good, because if it were good then there would be foids who weren't discriminatory towards men purely due to external looks. I have never come across a foid who wasn't lookist and shallow, both traits that have been exacerabated even more so in the modern age of technology. I'm really tired of being always alone wherever I go, and being forced to witness happy loving couples living their life to the fullest. How am I supposed to be even at least content when I get mogged to oblivion every time I step outside? Going outside as an incel really is hellish, because it reminds you of how much you're failing at life compared to every other person. So I resort to rotting online. Speaking of which, my experiences online have not been any better at all, if anything it has been even more blackpilling. As a gigavoicecel, women feel repulsed by me in online spaces where you're supposed to have the freedom of fraudmaxxing. Nothing ever works out. I will forever remain alone and unloved, whilst being forced to watch others succeed where I have failed. I hate this brutal reality. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I understand you bro, it's better to have someone on your side like this male and female wolf couple

Pbs Nature Winter GIF by Nature on PBS

It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.

This harsh existence worsens by the day.

I barely visit this forum anymore since I'm too busy rotting and sleeping all day.
35f987d4bcc674df17a814f40c36d817

This harsh existence worsens by the day.

I barely visit this forum anymore since I'm too busy rotting and sleeping all day.
View attachment 1183785
I don't even know what to say at this point. I feel like I'm just repeating myself over and over. Sorry brocel

Every day, the all-consuming void within me grows larger and the lack of love and connection makes me more and more miserable. Why is it that we are destined to such a fate just because we were born ugly? It convinces me that the world is more evil than good, because if it were good then there would be foids who weren't discriminatory towards men purely due to external looks. I have never come across a foid who wasn't lookist and shallow, both traits that have been exacerabated even more so in the modern age of technology. I'm really tired of being always alone wherever I go, and being forced to witness happy loving couples living their life to the fullest. How am I supposed to be even at least content when I get mogged to oblivion every time I step outside? Going outside as an incel really is hellish, because it reminds you of how much you're failing at life compared to every other person. So I resort to rotting online. Speaking of which, my experiences online have not been any better at all, if anything it has been even more blackpilling. As a gigavoicecel, women feel repulsed by me in online spaces where you're supposed to have the freedom of fraudmaxxing. Nothing ever works out. I will forever remain alone and unloved, whilst being forced to watch others succeed where I have failed. I hate this brutal reality. :cryfeels:
I just ldar

I hope you find some comfort in your sleep fren. Sometimes that's the best thing for us. :feelsbadman:

Speaking of which, my experiences online have not been any better at all, if anything it has been even more blackpilling. As a gigavoicecel, women feel repulsed by me in online spaces where you're supposed to have the freedom of fraudmaxxing.
wow bro that must really suck

Just curious but did you ever try Tinder? :feelshehe:

Well or any of these new fangled zoomer dating apps??

I know they’re generally a shit show for guys like us but still I thought I’d ask.

Life is brutal for a man that is not +8/10, tall and non NT.

Women with autism get to have a lot of sex, autism in girls are seen as cute and they have tons of chad fkbuddies. While autistic men are doomed to die alone.

I have seen it myself :feelsrope:

I can't take this anymore.

Just curious but did you ever try Tinder? :feelshehe:

Well or any of these new fangled zoomer dating apps??

I know they’re generally a shit show for guys like us but still I thought I’d ask.
I have tried legitimate dating apps before but to no avail. It was an embarrassing chapter where I did use my real pictures but only got messages/adds from females that were obviously bots, that wanted to sell services :feelsrope:
I remember I did try one of those zoomer dating/friend apps, and only managed to get 1 foid to talk to me for a brief period of time, but then ended up ghosting me never to be seen again.
I have no intention of touching any of them ever again, except maybe for trying out chadfishing jfl

Last edited:
Yh I think at this point in my life, time to admit its gg like I am just incompatible with human beings, I will try my SEAmaxxing but Ill probably end up being a whore fucking feast, alas, that's good enough for me I guess. I don't want to live in shackles anymore, I want to be free.

I have tried legitimate dating apps before but to no avail. It was an embarrassing chapter where I did use my real pictures but only got messages/adds from females that were obviously bots, that wanted to sell services :feelsrope:
I remember I did try one of those zoomer dating/friend apps, and only managed to get 1 foid to talk to me for a brief period of time, but then ended up ghosting me never to be seen again.
I have no intention of touching any of them ever again, except maybe for trying out chadfishing jfl
I think if you are willing to really play the numbers game and your bar so low as to be in hell you might be able to get some luck. The bots are worse than ever before though, and make up virtually all matches I’ve gotten over the last 2-3 years.

I’m profoundly short and weird nerdy interests, and even I was able to get a 1%-3% conversion rate (1-3 matches per 100 right swipes). Over ten years, I was able to get about 1000 matches, 200 of whom I was able to get a back and forth message going with, and three who agreed to a date.

My problem tends to start when I open my mouth, and I guess I’m just not very charming online. But if you literally have no standards of any kind, and are willing to put up with a lot of bots, I think it can work.

Sorry to hear that brocel let’s hope good days are coming

I get it. I’d rather sleep than do anything at all.

I hear you. I've been trying to get people to like me since forever. Sadly, nothing works when you're a mentally ill ugly male.

I don't even think about getting a girlfriend anymore because my brain and body are destroyed from over a decade of stress and isolation. I just want to be away from society. Humans are wicked.

I hear you. I've been trying to get people to like me since forever. Sadly, nothing works when you're a mentally ill ugly male.

I don't even think about getting a girlfriend anymore because my brain and body are destroyed from over a decade of stress and isolation. I just want to be away from society. Humans are wicked.
Age?

I'm sorry dude. It is really rough. I could relate a lot especially when you said about going outside, for me it's seeing couples, and for us as men just how arbitrary it is who is born with good enough looks or NT enough to get into a relationship. I've careermaxxed, although haven't fully looksmaxxed, which I guess is the next thing to work on. It's always the carrot and the stick, just work on this, just work on this thing next, meanwhile people go through their lives with a loving and caring partner to support them every step of the way, it's just insane.