Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tips for white skin/skincaremaxxing?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Anyone know to achieve a naturally bright and whitened skin complexion, I have no clue why but I feel my slightly darker olive complexion is holding me back, since it makes me look ethnic and undesirable, it's a result of having one dark skin and one light skinned parent, but does anyone have any tips at all? Creams? Routines? Even as far as chemical solutions? I'll be willing to try most methods.

Anyone know to achieve a naturally bright and whitened skin complexion, I have no clue why but I feel my slightly darker olive complexion is holding me back, since it makes me look ethnic and undesirable, it's a result of having one dark skin and one light skinned parent, but does anyone have any tips at all? Creams? Routines? Even as far as chemical solutions? I'll be willing to try most methods.

:p

Drink lots of water. Work out, eat tomatoes, carrots, healthy fats, no added oil, no high sugar, no high salt. Go outside to the park get some fresh air and sunlight.

No junk food.

Also, get your dick sucked regularly, most important part for healthy skin.

Last edited:
Drink lots of water. Work out, eat tomatoes, carrots, healthy fats, no added oil, no high sugar, no high salt. Go outside to the park get some fresh air and sunlight.

No junk food.

That last part man, I don't know about that. Kek.

This isn't Looksmax

But I have no idea buddy boyo, you want to be a cumskin?

I've done a bit of research. This is what you need to fix ethnic colouring

IV glutathione injections + IV vitamin C + hydro 2% + spf 50 UVB sunscreen = fixes shitskin
dark circles clinic london laser eye treatment = fixes ethnic dark circles
lycopene + astaxanthin = gives red hue
perioral mound liposuction = fixes resistant face fat. Excessive fat can make the skin look unhealthy and uneven
lip scrub/lip mask from hyperpigmentation clinic = fix for redder lips

Last edited:
Giga Larp:feelsjuice:

Slightly olive skin?
:feelsseriously:

If anything makes you look ethnic its the yarmulke and the hook nose

Dirty race stealing Jew faggot:feelswhat:

Paint yourself white and call it a day

No junk food.

That last part man, I don't know about that. Kek.

White skin is cope, foids prefer tanned chads more