Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tips for sitting down and watching some lecture videos without getting distracted?

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
I need to learn PHYSICS and it's sooo long

Split the lecture video in half. Take a break with an anime episode or something.

exercise improves focus

Recall that you are enjoying knowledge while Chad enjoys a valueless hole.

Take notes, it will keep you engaged and prevent your thoughts from drifting away, and if it's really long and hard, then break them apart and absore knowledge in parts, so you don't get overwhelmed.

Last edited:
Full screen, have plenty of water on hand, don't jerk off.

Take notes, it will keep you engaged and prevent your thoughts from drifting away, and if it's really long and hard, then break them apart and absore knowledge in parts, so you don't get overwhelmed.
Do it on paper if you can. If I remember correctly it helps you to engage with the material more and will prevent you from getting distracted by other applications if you use a digital device for note taking.

Do it on paper if you can. If I remember correctly it helps you to engage with the material more and will prevent you from getting distracted by other applications if you use a digital device.
Yeah, writing something down on paper rather typing on keybord, always helps me focus better. Also the sound of my pc always distracts me when I try to learn, so when I can I try to have it turned off, but that's maybe just my ADHD.

Another tip is not to wait untill the last minute if the subject is really hard, because you will only get stressed and ovewhemled. It's much better to learn material in chunks.