Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tips for new users (GREYCELS GTFIH)

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
The biggest problem for you will always be the annoying high post count users. They're cowardly, stupid, weak and overall just pathetic—you can ignore them or call them postmax oldtroon coalers (think of your own variation on this but it works).
You shouldn't be too autistic when reading the rules page. Just remember that people here are hypersensitive to most jokes and are super insecure in their sexuality (to put it short, postmaxxers are faggots).
Since post count is all that matters it's best to stick to low quality replies early on: empty quotes, emote spam, water wet one-liners etc. You don't want an angry mob of drooling retards descending onto an easy grey target, so keep it low profile.
Lastly, if you actually aim to be popular (personally I don't, but you do you) be a dimplomat and basically try to repeat everything back to users. If you see a manlet cry then you should say "oh the height pill is brutal" and so on and so forth. Don't overdo it though, because most people here are narcissists. They want to walk the line where they can claim total inceldom but also a feel certain proximity to having sex. Meaning, not a lot of posters here actually want to abandon hope entirely.

Cool, so when you getting banned?

post Blackpill or media if you have any

IMG 20230809 133400

Noble races embrace ostracism:
Shitskins like you would rather die than hear anything mean spirited hurled towards them. Your entire kind sucks is what I'm trying to say

Over for greycels

We are the true bottom of the barrel

Noble races embrace ostracism:
Shitskins like you would rather die than hear anything mean spirited hurled towards them. Your entire kind sucks is what I'm trying to say

You fell for the same trap again lol
>insult someone
>they defend themselves
>"you fell for my trap gehehehehehe"

retardation.

GrAYcel bashing is part of the forum culture though, it always existed as far as I remember.

If grayceldom is too much for someone, then that person is not mentally ready to face the brutality of the blackpill.

Yeah I wouldn't take any advice from this weeaboo lad