Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tinder whore scams a guy out of a free meal, records and pretends to be the victim; jewtube defends her

Shabba

Shabba

Postmaxxers can burn + high iq posts only
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJyqDB1Shk

as we can see in this video, some tinder whore scammed a poor dude out of a meal. When all he wanted to do was take her back to his place; she pulled out her phone and started to pose as the victim. she pretends as if she was gonna pay half. JFL this probabbly isnt her first time doing this, when tinder sluts pretend to have standards i cant do anything but laugh. Mind you in her profile she had suggestive pictures of herself which were very revealing, but then soylent retards of course rush to defend woman because oo aa they cant ever do bad thats why soceity is so cucked. nobody ever thinks twice wether a woman does something wrong as long as she cries a bit or talks in a scared manner; until you get the mans side of the story you are completely fucked.

We need to stop glorifying women its gonna kill society slowly but surely

This is what men think of guys whose beliefs fall even a tad bit in line with ours. Anyone here who thinks men are "on our side" or ever will be are retards

Ray William Johnson? There's a face I haven't seen for nearly 10 years

This stupid jewtuber thinks he will get the pussy if he acts like a pussy advocate right? :feelshaha:

If a foid would be willing to be seen with me in public for 2 hours in exchange for a meal, I'd consider that a win.

Foids can commit the most absolute scumbag behavior and other foids, simps and cucks will fight for them and defend them to the death no matter what.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJyqDB1Shk

as we can see in this video, some tinder whore scammed a poor dude out of a meal. When all he wanted to do was take her back to his place; she pulled out her phone and started to pose as the victim. she pretends as if she was gonna pay half. JFL this probabbly isnt her first time doing this, when tinder sluts pretend to have standards i cant do anything but laugh. Mind you in her profile she had suggestive pictures of herself which were very revealing, but then soylent retards of course rush to defend woman because oo aa they cant ever do bad thats why soceity is so cucked. nobody ever thinks twice wether a woman does something wrong as long as she cries a bit or talks in a scared manner; until you get the mans side of the story you are completely fucked.

We need to stop glorifying women its gonna kill society slowly but surely

In the vid the foid actually said she was going to pay for it but the dude refused.

He deserved being scammed out of a meal, he shouldve known better.

He deserved being scammed out of a meal, he shouldve known better.
The difference between a Chad and an incel, is that Chad really does feel entitled to sex (because he gets it easily with no BS), so he is obviously angry for a reason-- whereas normies and incels accept that women are gonna be fickle cunts at any second for any reason

Last edited:
The difference between a Chad and an incel, is that Chad really does feel entitled to sex (because he gets it easily with no BS), so he is obviously angry for a reason-- whereas normies and incels accept that women are gonna be fickle cunts at any second for any reason
You don't know RWJ? He's giga short and he fell off hard, you can't even call him statusmaxxed

Annoying ass Soy. Jesus fucking Christ.

He was a superstar back in the day, he even let Key and Peele host his show.

Was YouTube not a thing when you were in HS/college?
I just never heard of this youtuber

damn RWJ really fell off. he used to tell some edgy jokes, now he's just running cover for matriarchy.

He does shorts now jfl , I hear the pays horrible:feelsjuice:

You're probably normie looking and don't think it's a big deal to go on dates.
Are you seriously trying to argue that being a paypig who goes and spends money and time giving roasties' free dinners and getting nothing in return isn't cucked?

Are you seriously trying to argue that being a paypig who goes and spends money and time giving roasties' free dinners and getting nothing in return isn't cucked?
I'm not arguing that a guy who does that is a simp. (the word cucked has lost all meaning)
But being a guy who foids don't mind being seen with on a date is better than being a guy who foids don't even want free dinners from. Which group would you rather be in? Do they want free dinners from you? Can you get a date?

Think about it this way: if a foid spends two hours on a date with you and an hour commuting and spends half an hour getting dressed and getting ready for the date, that's 3+ hours of her time. If you spent $40 on her (so she saved $40 by getting a free meal) that's like being paid minimum wage to be seen with and talk to a subhuman. Would you go on a date with a woman you find hideous and would never have sex with? You'll get a free dinner!

Foids aren't going out on dates with subhumans to get free meals, That's why incels can't get dates. If I could, I'd consider myself a normie and not be here any more.

Think about it this way: if a foid spends two hours on a date with you and an hour commuting and spends half an hour getting dressed and getting ready for the date, that's 3+ hours of her time. If you spent $40 on her (so she saved $40 by getting a free meal) that's like being paid minimum wage to be seen with and talk to a subhuman. Would you go on a date with a woman you find hideous and would never have sex with? You'll get a free dinner!

Foids aren't going out on dates with subhumans to get free meals, That's why incels can't get dates. If I could, I'd consider myself a normie and not be here any more.
That's where you're wrong, there are a ton of foids that do this, and there are also tons of desperate cucks/simps willing to spend the money on them. The cost of the meals is also usually not $40 dollars but rather at least a hundred dollars or more, because as you said foids wouldn't do it if it's not worth their time. Are you seriously saying that you wouldn't take hundreds of dollars of free stuff from an ugly woman if it just meant having to spend a few hours to do it?

But I get what your point is, you're basically saying that in your original comment you were referring to how your situation would be better if you were born with normie tier looks (water is wet) and not that you support or would be willing to engage in this kind of behaviour.

That's where you're wrong, there are a ton of foids that do this
I know they're doing that to normies, because they won't be embarrassed being seen with normies.

and there are also tons of desperate cucks/simps willing to spend the money on them.
So if she has the choice between all those guys and you and she chooses you... ?

The cost of the meals is also usually not $40 dollars but rather at least a hundred dollars or more, because as you said foids wouldn't do it if it's not worth their time.
I looked at this and this. It says that the cost for a date in the most expensive cities is like $120-$140 and it includes a dinner for two, a bottle of wine, two movie tickets, and in the second survey a cab ride home. If it's only paying for dinner, that's probably around $100 in the most expensive areas. If she's eating half of that, the cost of that is $50.

So it's not hundreds of dollars of free stuff but $50, and it's 3+ hours of her time (date + getting ready + commuting) plus being seen sitting in a restaurant with a subhuman and making awkward conversation. Sure, she's getting some value from it (hourly a bit higher than minimum wage), but all the things foids feel about incels still apply. You got guys here saying how women are disgusted by them and avoid them whenever possible, but then they'll go on a free dinner dates with guys they're disgusted by? I don't buy it.

It's at least a good sign if you can get foids to go on dates with you, even if you're paying.

He got a tinder match and therefore mogs me
Therefore he should fucking die

Foids are professional leechmaxxers I have to give to them. :feelsPop:

I know they're doing that to normies, because they won't be embarrassed being seen with normies.

So if she has the choice between all those guys and you and she chooses you... ?

I looked at this and this. It says that the cost for a date in the most expensive cities is like $120-$140 and it includes a dinner for two, a bottle of wine, two movie tickets, and in the second survey a cab ride home. If it's only paying for dinner, that's probably around $100 in the most expensive areas. If she's eating half of that, the cost of that is $50.

So it's not hundreds of dollars of free stuff but $50, and it's 3+ hours of her time (date + getting ready + commuting) plus being seen sitting in a restaurant with a subhuman and making awkward conversation. Sure, she's getting some value from it (hourly a bit higher than minimum wage), but all the things foids feel about incels still apply. You got guys here saying how women are disgusted by them and avoid them whenever possible, but then they'll go on a free dinner dates with guys they're disgusted by? I don't buy it.

It's at least a good sign if you can get foids to go on dates with you, even if you're paying.
That's assuming that she doesn't run up the bill intentionally, which if we're being honest she's going to be doing.

Also, why do you assume that she cares what the ATM machine she picked looks like? She can just go on tinder or bumble or some other site and find a random simp in seconds.

I don't know why you seem to think that a foid going on dates to get free stuff means that she "picked" you somehow.. If anything the only thing she would have recognized is an easy mark, which in your case seems like it would be accurate.

Tbh all of your reasoning seems eerily similar to what onlyfans cucks come up with to justify donating money to holes that don't give a single shit about them.

Last edited:
Cucks and females with a self interest have established simping and whiteknighting as the new normal, so all the sheep normie cucks compete with each other to see who can simp and whiteknight the hardest.

It doesnt matter if the woman is a wicked sociopath, "society" will side with her no matter what, just because she is a woman

Unless you are chad, you will never win a conflict against a woman no matter what you do. Its best to avoid the situation all together

That's assuming that she doesn't run up the bill intentionally, which if we're being honest she's going to be doing.
For what? Like she's hungry and wants to fill up her cheeks like a hamster before winter?

Also, why do you assume that she cares what the ATM machine she picked looks like?
I explained already: it's 3+ hours of her time and she has to be seen on a date with a subhuman. $50 savings is not enough money to cover that. It may be enough to go out with a normie, but if you're a normie you shouldn't be here.
It's like the ATM is across the city and smeared with shit and she has to talk to it for a couple of hours, but there's other ATMs around that are not smeared with shit and she's already got plenty of cash at home.

I don't know why you seem to think that a foid going on dates to get free stuff means that she "picked" you somehow.. If anything the only thing she would have recognized is an easy mark, which in your case seems like it would be accurate.
Mark for what? Extracting free shit at the rate of a minimum wage and being seen on a date with a subhuman?
Can you get foids to go on dinner dates with you? Can you get even single moms to go on dinner dates with you? You can always try without going through with it.

Tbh all of your reasoning seems eerily similar to what onlyfans cucks come up with to justify donating money to holes that don't give a single shit about them.
It's completely different. Onlyfans whores don't have to be seen on dates with their fans. They're selling content to many guys at once. There's basically no cost to them taking money from simps, so it doesn't mean anything.

I think you're underestimating how much foids earn and how much they're disgusted by incels. They'll rather order a pizza or have a sandwich than spend 3+ hours going on a date with a subhuman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back