Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder trying to hide hypergamy or just a bug?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Right after Zyros' experiment I screenshotted my profile first then matches and then the girl itself, right after I did that I had something like this by Tinder "Your profile and all data has been deleted, Thanks for using Tinder !". I did not even press "pause account" or "remove account". This happened only after I screenshotted the girl. What is this? Anyone else mind testing?

You probably triggered some fraud detection system they use to fight catfishing (facial recognition maybe?). I took a screenshot last night of the one decent match I had who probably swiped me accidentally. My account still works.

6g2TkF.png

BlackPillDealer said:
You probably triggered some fraud detection system they use to fight catfishing (facial recognition maybe?). I took a screenshot last night of the one decent match I had who probably swiped me accidentally. My account still works.

6g2TkF.png

FAKECEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

CopingGymcel said:
FAKECEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Man I wish, then I'd get to tap that. Sent her a message but no reply.

BlackPillDealer said:
Man I wish, then I'd get to tap that. Sent her a message but no reply.

Well, she didn't unmatch you.

CopingGymcel said:

Not yet, no. But odds are she is probably just looking for validation or she was bored.

However I'd say that's more proof I am around average looking.

BlackPillDealer said:
CopingGymcel said:
Not yet, no. But odds are she is probably just looking for validation or she was bored.
However I'd say that's more proof I am around average looking.

Average still has a chance later in life to get some used up "post wall" whore to settle down with.
Sub5s are damned to eternal solitude.

https://imgur.com/a/En3jR

Wearacombl said:
Average still has a chance later in life to get some used up "post wall" whore to settle down with.
Sub5s are damned to eternal solitude.

I'd rather be a volcel monk than be a moneyslave to a post-wall slut.