Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder study..."male subjects liked 61.9% of female profiles, female subjects liked only 4.5% of male...

So the 80/20 rule is literally out dated for online dating, its literally so fucking over

Even tall roided tattooed Chads are fucking menopause grandmas.

Attachments

• Preview1b2c24.jpg
    Preview1b2c24.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 103
Me too man. I did it a grand total of three times and I can't believe how foolish I as when I thought looksmaxxing would work.

thats the problem with hope it always has a way of creeping up on you. i quit trying almost 2 years ago and every so often the urge to try online dating comes up again.

thats the problem with hope it always has a way of creeping up on you. i quit trying almost 2 years ago and every so often the urge to try online dating comes up again.
That's basically it. Every minor improvement to my appearance gave me the urge to try again. I gave in three times and I had as much luck with it than when I had started.

I'm sure the proof for this will be very interesting
Do you really think that Tinder pushes these kinds of social changes because they think it's profitable or something?

Attachments

• 17c400a113a142d2b26f809652dbf7e702fbd9c64de4d3216c7d48bfb8db3284.png
    17c400a113a142d2b26f809652dbf7e702fbd9c64de4d3216c7d48bfb8db3284.png
    1 MB · Views: 63
Yes because I'm not a feminist.
How does suggesting that one of the intentions of the creators of Tinder is to modify female behaviour and amplify hypergamy by giving foids infinite access to Chad at the push of a button make me a feminist?? I'm not sure if you're trolling or being retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back