Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder study..."male subjects liked 61.9% of female profiles, female subjects liked only 4.5% of male...

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Made aware of this from Braincels.

Tinder study..."male subjects liked 61.9% of female profiles, female subjects liked only 4.5% of male...findings in line with evolutionary psychology and parental investment theory (Trivers, 1972)" +women like more if he has masters in business/engineering findings in line with evolutionary psychology and parental investment theory (Trivers, 1972)" +women like more if he has masters in business/engineering

Hmmm now IT are probably like: "You Inkel, online dating doesn't represent real lif......"

The 60%-of-men vs 5%-of-women "say yes" levels are pretty close to another "real world" test of sex diffs in mate selectivity...

EAK BJjWkAEcwBx

Also:

EAKtEduX4AE7Au2
This not only shows that online dating is slowly becoming reality, but surely this highlights that online dating DOES represent REAL LIFE.

Surprisingly the comments are also pretty based and largely agree with us:

Screenshot 20190724 183037 Chrome

95/5

20190724 183403

I'm still yet to see a SINGLE scientific post from our other Incel counterparts highlighting the importance of personality other than self-reported platitudes about a mythical 5'2 balding guy that "slays on the weekly".

Yeah ok cool, but you're a misogynist sooooo... check and mate:y'all:;)

I can’t believe I actually had optimism when I first signed up for dating apps.

So it is 95/5 rule now. Roll for the critical!! :feelsWizard: DAMN I am out of personality! :feelsmage::feelsohgod:

Jfl as expected, nothing's new.

So it is 95/5 rule now. Roll for the critical!! :feelsWizard: DAMN I am out of personality! :feelsmage::feelsohgod:
Each foid likes 5% of men but the 5% consists of men on the top 20% so 80/20 still stands.. You think every foid likes same guys?

Jfl if you're still trying in 2019

Jesus Christ, hahahaha

doesn't matter. all that matters is doing, saying, and thinking what everyone else is and they say you guys are wrong.

Time to uninstall tinder, but i never had it installed in the first place

"Sub 8 is cope bro. U are an idiot if u believe in sub 8 theory." :soy:

Each foid likes 5% of men but the 5% consists of men on the top 20% so 80/20 still stands.. You think every foid likes same guys?
top 20percent are dateable to women but its only the top 5 percent or less that they would lust over enough to like their prolife, guys would fuck 99percent of females but only bothered liking 68 percent. I think you truly have to be in the top 5 percent or less to have a chance of not being cucked by most women in 2019

just be the top %4 theory :chad:

The blackpill is a scientific fact. You could go and ask scientsts if the blackpill is true and they would say: "Yes, here are tons of books and studies on it." Of course that doesn't mean leftist SJW cucks and IT cucks would ever admit that. If God came down to earth and said: "Yes, the blackpill is true." then would still deny it.

"Bu...but the Wahmen on reddit said that women and men like and pursue eachother equally"

-Incelqueer user

I can’t believe I actually had optimism when I first signed up for dating apps.
Just gotta update your photos and bio bro
Jfl i had a chad coworker oncenwho slayed pretty consistently off old so i signed up too out of curiosity. Suffice to say i was put in my place real quick

In this hard times we are obliged to find some new copes

It's all so retarded and hopeless at this point that if you even try, you're a fucking moron.

%5 match rate and how many do they meet? Much less than 1%.

Basically if you're good looking enough to beat those odds, everyone would be saying you look like a model, daily.

People still believe advanced sexbots and artificial wombs aren't coming lol. I see a trillion dollar market popping up in the next few years, and no amount of laws can stop it. People will literally go to war over it.

Trivers received $40,000 for research from financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and consequently defended him regarding underage prostitution charges, noting that "By the time they're 14 or 15, they're like grown women were 60 years ago, so I don't see these acts as so heinous".

Trivers is based.

What's interesting with these studies is that while it's true women do not like men at the same rate, this doesn't seem to affect their sexual activity. Studies do not specifically mention it (for whatever reason), but women are not having any trouble with sex. Of course, this means that women are basically in harem situation with top men. The women rotate and date and fuck the same few men at the top.

Just coping, but I always thought this community was too pessimistic. Lol, guess not.

With all seriousness, maybe everyone should go chadfishing to the point where women can no longer reliably find that top 4.5%, and stop using online dating. Some genius incel ought to make a deep fake chadfishbot, and let it loose like a virus. Black Monday for the tinderfoids. Pop the dotwhore bubble.

What's interesting with these studies is that while it's true women do not like men at the same rate, this doesn't seem to affect their sexual activity. Studies do not specifically mention it (for whatever reason), but women are not having any trouble with sex. Of course, this means that women are basically in harem situation with top men. The women rotate and date and fuck the same few men at the top.
What about this

Study showed that men initiate sex three times more than women

What about this

Study showed that men initiate sex three times more than women

It never even began for the average man.

So let's see:

-Men initiate sex more times.
-Women would only go for 5% of men.
-More men are becoming Involuntarily celibate (Women's rates are probably decreasing or not comparable to the growing number of Involuntarily celibate men).

I don't know how hard it is to put 2 and 2 together and realise that WOMEN are fucking the top men (Chads); no amount of effort/showering or whatever the average man does is enough/

back in the day only one in 17 men passed on their genes. that's 5.8 percent of men. so the 95/5 rule is true in nature.

This is why I recommend all men to leave the west

That's almost the same as having to be 20:80, but then having to be 20:80 again after making the initial cut. Just to get a like on Tinder. Paretoception.

Not surprised to be honest.

@mods

Pin thisand link it to the blackpill archive. High IQ threads are rare these days.

very fucked up world we are living in where 95.5% of guys are ugly in foids eyes

People still believe advanced sexbots and artificial wombs aren't coming lol. I see a trillion dollar market popping up in the next few years, and no amount of laws can stop it. People will literally go to war over it.
It's the only solution unless feminism get abolish.

That's almost the same as having to be 20:80, but then having to be 20:80 again after making the initial cut. Just to get a like on Tinder. Paretoception.

V = (20:80)^2

New law. Einstein move over.

One thing I've learned from being here recently is that online dating really was a big mistake. I refuse to ever take part in that bullshit.

Brutal blackpill. I tried this one out with looksmaxed Blackops2cel and female Blackops2cel. I got 1 match with male on like a month. With the female one I had more than 99 in less than 2 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back