Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder - Pictures that make you look white do better

Greycel
Two accounts but changed up main pic:

Account 1: 10 matches in 1 day

Account 2: 99+ (couldn't even get through them cuz of limit)

notice how in the second picture he looks more "white"

so what youre saying is J B W?

Not very scientific, you should use a similar posture/similar pic with a change only in skintone to make your point.

His shitty frosted tips are hidden in the second. I think that holds more importance than skin tone.

Not very scientific, you should use a similar posture/similar pic with a change only in skintone to make your point.
It's literally the same person. He is half indian. So some in different angles he looks brown and other angles he looks white. I picked his most white angle and his most brown looking angle.

Obviously, it's not just about darkening the skin color. The angle and lighting in the second image portray his facial features in a very white way.

His shitty frosted tips are hidden in the second. I think that holds more importance than skin tone.
In his second image, the lighting makes his hair look brown which is categorized more with European people. I think that played a larger effect that than frosted tips.

It's literally the same person. He is half indian. So some in different angles he looks brown and other angles he looks white. I picked his most white angle and his most brown looking angle.

Obviously, it's not just about darkening the skin color. The angle and lighting in the second image portray his facial features in a very white way.

Any person looks waaay better in certain pictures/certain postures than other.

It doesn't prove the main factor is skin color change.

Not surprised
80649620.jpg
JBW theory

Water is wet.

All whites on here need a fucking smack on the head.

Just started an experiment of my own, been on as myself since Tinder first came out and already as this fake male i've gotten more matches than i ever did, 100% all thin stacies and much younger than than "my" age. Expected but also depressing. I'll play it out because it'll be nice to chat with a female that would never acknowledge me.

he also looks gay as fuck in the first picture

Please tell me these aren't actual pictures of this guy.

FINALLY. Some concrete proof of what I’ve been saying. He looks the same in both pics, but you can tell he’s a curry in the first. Women don’t just hate curry’s for their looks, but you get marked down JUST FOR BEING CURRY.

I advise all brown incels who ever decide to attempt (probably again) to escape inceldom to fake being Afghan, Persian, Arab, Sri Lankan, whatever you can get away with.

They are...
I would kill to have this guy's looks. It's not a hinderance to him whatsoever. If he can't get poon, he actually has the ability to change it.

Also, 10 matches in a day in fine, regardless. wtf is this dude.

What can I use to morph my pics into a white guy

This basically shows how much angles matter. Irl and in motion he's average, with angle frauding he is Chadlite. It's the ultimate cope that everyone does, even Stacies angle fraud.

I hate to hijack this thread but this is truly amazing the treatment that these guys get. All but one have agreed to hooking up right away, thats 50+ CHICKS!!! I have even called them sluts and they took it with pride. I will post some eventually but its only been 10 hours.

He looks more handsome in pic #2. Nothing to do with whiteness.

He's not ugly.

He mogs so many males in 1st pic and only gets 10 matches?

Jfl it's so over

This basically shows how much angles matter. Irl and in motion he's average, with angle frauding he is Chadlite. It's the ultimate cope that everyone does, even Stacies angle fraud.

AVERAGE?

THAT'S AVERAGE?

AVERAGE?

THAT'S AVERAGE?
You're shitting me, right? Look at the first pic, fat bloated face with deep nasal folds, bad jaw angle, asymmetrical eyes and terrible haircut. Second pic is frauded af, and it looks like he lost weight.

You're shitting me, right? Look at the first pic, fat bloated face with deep nasal folds, bad jaw angle, asymmetrical eyes and terrible haircut. Second pic is frauded af, and it looks like he lost weight.

Average guys get 14.5k likes on IG?

Average guys get 14.5k likes on IG?
Are you blind? I don't give a shit how many likes he gets, he's not that good looking. He probably frauds all his pics and this is one of the rare ones where he's just normally posing.

My new account hit 99+ matches in less than 5 hours. just a normal workout bro covered in tattoos and a beard...sad that playing someone to put repetitive shit on your body that you didn't design is all it takes to get the hottest of the hot on tinder. I workout, have a beard but not about putting that shit on my body.

My new account hit 99+ matches in less than 5 hours. just a normal workout bro covered in tattoos and a beard...sad that playing someone to put repetitive shit on your body that you didn't design is all it takes to get the hottest of the hot on tinder. I workout, have a beard but not about putting that shit on my body.
tattoos don't matter, face matters

You didn’t grab any screen shots?