Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tinder opened my eyes to a woman’s primal thirst

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
A while after turning 18 I used Tinder. I would usually choose places that are a state or further away because I didn’t want to risk getting meme’d. One day while I was swiping for hours I noticed there was a girl I knew. Lo and behold she was a shy Christian girl from my high school who graduated a year ago, she had pictures of herself wearing a bra and booty shorts and all the degenerate essential photos. First, I was shocked because I thought my location would not be so fucking close. But then I realized it shows how degenerate every female is on the inside, even the most timid preppy bitch who’s apart of Christian club is a whore like the rest of them.

"Christian" lol they doesn't exist anymore

A christian girl that I liked said she would never have sex before marriage, but later i found her talking to her foid friends that she would totally fuck my chad classmate "right fucking now!"

later saw on facebook she was dating a chadlite btw

That's what drove me away from the church. Christian women. They are hypocrites, every single one of them. They know that the Bible preaches against sexual immortality but they go ahead and participate in it anyways.

That's what drove me away from the church. Christian women. They are hypocrites, every single one of them. They know that the Bible preaches against sexual immortality but they go ahead and participate in it anyways.
Drove me away too brother, there are so many acclaimed Christians sitting in the church near me who are the most hypocritical people on Earth.

Cuckservativism in practice... All women out there riding the biggest dicked Chads they can find. While having honest, hard working Christian man paying for her either directly or through taxes.

Christianity, to my knowledge, is the most progressive religion.
What else do you expect ? Not to mention Americans mostly follow a fake branch of Christianity aka Baptism.

Christian bitches are even more degenerate and depraved than bitches without religion. They even try to repress themselves. But the degenerate female instinct makes them jump on the chad stick at some point, and then they lick themselves in the fucking chad like a hungry man licks himself on a plate of food.

Tinder blackpilled many men

Not every women on tinder want sex lol

"No ons or f+" u know

Last edited:
Don’t forget bumble- that opened my eyes to their thirst for power. “We want the power to message first!” cRINgE

Don’t forget bumble- that opened my eyes to their thirst for power. “We want the power to message first!” cRINgE
A woman's life consists of whining about everything she doesn't have until someone gives it to her

"No ons or f+" u know
Who cares if they want sex or not? Us incels aren’t getting any of it in any case.

A while after turning 18 I used Tinder. I would usually choose places that are a state or further away because I didn’t want to risk getting meme’d. One day while I was swiping for hours I noticed there was a girl I knew. Lo and behold she was a shy Christian girl from my high school who graduated a year ago, she had pictures of herself wearing a bra and booty shorts and all the degenerate essential photos. First, I was shocked because I thought my location would not be so fucking close. But then I realized it shows how degenerate every female is on the inside, even the most timid preppy bitch who’s apart of Christian club is a whore like the rest of them.

Those girls tend to be some of the biggest whores.

Reminder that Chad can be a child rapist or a Nazi and still have females thirsting after him:

Epicpersonality

0k673zysixq01

EB5C260B 3476 4E2C BE70 827BA9AA8E52

"No ons or f+" u know
Cope. The females who write that just want to hide their promiscuity from beta males. If Chad wanted to pump and dump them, they would still open up their legs without hesitation though.

Maybe a American thing, where half of population is "Christian". I cannot confirm this for my region. However, hardly any young women at all in churches here.

Most of them are degenerates, not everyone is like that. Having said that, thinking religion alone will curb degeneracy in a degenerate world is pretty laughable. So many dudes are gullible.