Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder, OkCupid, Bumble

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★
I recently bought a "boost" for OkCupid, and it tells you how many people visited your profile. I live in a pretty dense area of Chadfornia and well
300 or something people saw me (over the course of an hour)
2 Likes. Both guys.
What are some of your memorable experiences on these suicide fuel apps?

Ever tried a boost on tinder?

i had decent matches at some point in the west but they'll never meet up

you need top tier level looks for any online dating or don't bother

Never used those apps (I'm too ugly and smart for this), however one ugly guy I knew told me he never got any girl interested in years of trying. That was interesting to get real-life confirmation of the blackpill.

I couldn't get a chadfish to do well in LA or SF at all. But when I switched to NYC he got tons of matches.
california=give up
I couldn't get a chadfish to do well in LA or SF at all. But when I switched to NYC he got tons of matches.

Ever tried a boost on tinder?
yes
I did get a like from a fat girl who I talked to. I was being being nice and pretending like I gave a shit about what she was saying but she didn't want to have sex. I just need to lose my virginity, just have sex once and then I don't have to do it for the rest of my life and I can die without regrets.

yes
I did get a like from a fat girl who I talked to. I was being being nice and pretending like I gave a shit about what she was saying but she didn't want to have sex. I just need to lose my virginity, just have sex once and then I don't have to do it for the rest of my life and I can die without regrets.

Thanks for saving my money.