Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder made me lose all hope

You've literally paid to put yourself if a Chad catalogue.

Tinder is not real life bruh, simply becozz you can not see the disgust on foids face when they see your pix on your account. Just approachmaxx and watch foids call the cops on you and go to jail, that's real life .
Brutal af

Maybe they suffer from "tunnel vision"?
They believe that "it's a numbers game" and "sooner or later a desperate enough wahmen is sure to give me an opportunity".

"There are 1.000.000's of them and If I become a cuck slave for long enough and treat all of them like Goddesses, surely at least 1 is bound to feel pity and give me a chance!"

They keep thinking about the numbers, as if no other factors existed, ignoring all other facts of reality.

Imagine a city with 500 beta cucks, only 1 Chad and 1000 wahmen.
A cuck would see that scenario and imagine: "Well, the 500 men will marry the 500 wahmen, and there will still leave at least 500 wahmen for that Chad to have fun with. Numbers game!".

But in truth that kind of mentality is wrong and naive.
Because all the 1000's of women will only give free sex to the 1 Chad.
The cucks have 0 chance. Truth is, foids don't give a fuck about sharing Chad.
They don't care about being nº234 in his fuck list.

Sure they want Chad only for themselves. But if there is no other way around it, to shoo away all the other 999 foids, they just become "frienemies" with each other and share the Chad.
You don't even have to bring up chad in the equation. If you're ugly or very short it isn't a numbers game because you simply aren't even playing the game. You're not on the filed. You're an invisible spectator nocliping through everything in that dimension

Last edited: