Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tinder launches $499/month subscription

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
IT IS BEYOND OVER

Tinder has released a $500 dollar per month subscription and people have no idea what it does differently

Well, it will still be Chad only

Last edited:
500$ is cheap for unlimited access to local bitches who are willing to fuck. (Chad only ofc)

It's a sugar daddy bait

who the fuck would pay for that shit, I'd rather spend that money on a stripper or a prostitute if I'm that desperate

No subscription for your face
No subscription for your height
No subscription for your bone structure

Pay $500 get 0 matches.

Chads pay nothing get 200 a week.

Now every toilet in a small town will have fucked the rich Chad that pays for it.

for 5 hundred smackers a month it better convert me into chad and add 5 inches to my height

They need to just change the name to dumpster fire.

the toilets that are against it just want the cucks willing to pay this to pay it to them

Its a Scam to rob incels in denual out of their money chad doesn't need to pay he gets matches for free on jewder

12 cheap whore visits sounds like a much better cause

Get rejected by whores for 500$ a month.

IT IS BEYOND OVER

Well, it will still be Chad only
Just imagine all the blue pilled incels and simps wasting their money thinking they will even get a crumb of pussy.

who the fuck would pay for that shit, I'd rather spend that money on a stripper or a prostitute if I'm that desperate
You underestimate the number of cucks who'd be ready to do anything just to get a glimpse of (faked) female attention

Low-key half the forum would pay if they were richcels.

back in uni i knew a guy that would get 100s of matches without paying a single penny to those fuckers. His Tinder looked like a fucking slot machine from Vegas. Every single right swipe with russian model level foid would turn into the "it´s a match" animation. Fucking brootal for us.

Just sell your kidneys to be rejected by landwhale single moms theory

You underestimate the number of cucks who'd be ready to do anything just to get a glimpse of (faked) female attention
I would actually like to see a chart of this, it sound like an interesting research

The absolute state!

There needs to be a 10th circle of Hell for these greedy kikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back