Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder isn't good enough

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Nah, 6/10+ 5’10~ white guys can get matches on tinder, maybe not more than 10-15 but they still get matches. Meanwhile I get nothing off tinder in the US, I have about 600 matches in Thailand/Indonesia though.

Nah, 6/10+ 5’10~ white guys can get matches on tinder, maybe not more than 10-15 but they still get matches. Meanwhile I get nothing off tinder in the US, I have about 600 matches in Thailand/Indonesia.
matches with landwhales and facially disfigured downies maybe. 10-15 matches a day is good, like serious mogger chad btw. I get hinge matches only, tinder is a wasteland for me

matches with landwhales and facially disfigured downies maybe. 10-15 matches a day is good, like serious mogger chad btw. I get hinge matches only, tinder is a wasteland for me
Yeah tinder in the US sucks, I got a few matches but they never respond to my openings or just ghosted me. Pretty much any white guy can get a fuck ton of matches on SEA tinder, even genuine 3/10 uggos. I’m not in a financial situation to go to SEA anyway so it’s not like it matters really, I’m saving up for facial surgery as of now.

Tinder has like a 4 to 1 male to female ratio. Tinder is a waste of time for men.

Tinder has been played out for a while

TikTok is very much in

tok tok is desroying sociedy

Nah, 6/10+ 5’10~ white guys can get matches on tinder, maybe not more than 10-15 but they still get matches. Meanwhile I get nothing off tinder in the US, I have about 600 matches in Thailand/Indonesia though.
arent loads of thailand women trannies?

female freddie mercury

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back