Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Tinder isn't all bad :) My husband and I were married this past June, we met on Tinder 4 years ago!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
their only job is to not eat themselves to shit, and they can't even do that right. Meanwhile men are expected to be physically fit, tall, muscular, charming, have good bone structure, be facially attractive, earn a good salary etc. etc.

It's over
:cryfeels:

her arms are larger than her breasts

its truly over. if this is the best a normie white guy can do, im fucked.

Its over tbh ngl :feelsbadman:

Lmao imagine it's the best you can get as white normie. Then it's fucking never began for deathniks :cryfeels:

JFL read the comments to the video. Hordes of furry curries praising her cute white husband and her courage to marry outside her race/culture.

And then a wild currycel appears:

How many non-white men did you reject to go out with him? 500?

Just Exist Mode

Ethnic foids consider locking down a white man to be like beating the final boss in a video game, that's why she has to show it off on reddit.

their only job is to not eat themselves to shit, and they can't even do that right. Meanwhile men are expected to be physically fit, tall, muscular, charming, have good bone structure, be facially attractive, earn a good salary etc. etc.

It's over

Just have a hole and exist theory coming into play yet again.

How ducking desperate are whites lmao. Not like I’ll ever take that fatty but c’mon man. You can do way better

That's a walking elephant :dafuckfeels:

I dont want to imagine the smell on the wedding

It is insane how all women playing game in just exist mode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back