Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Tinder isn't all bad :) My husband and I were married this past June, we met on Tinder 4 years ago!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Looks like it's real.

The image in the post.

w2g9ei138tu11.jpg

Just to add, the guy is white and the landwhale is the curry.

@tehgymcel420

Last edited:
Looks like that curry got lucky although that landwhale is dating up. Most curries getting nothing at all unless they are 6+ by curry standards.

their only job is to not eat themselves to shit, and they can't even do that right. Meanwhile men are expected to be physically fit, tall, muscular, charming, have good bone structure, be facially attractive, earn a good salary etc. etc.

It's over

jfl @ the landwhale :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

their only job is to not eat themselves to shit, and they can't even do that right. Meanwhile men are expected to be physically fit, tall, muscular, charming, have good bone structure, be facially attractive, earn a good salary etc. etc.

It's over

Looks like that curry got lucky although that landwhale is dating up. Most curries getting nothing at all unless they are 6+ by curry standards.

That's a white guy and the landwhale is a curry, wtf man.

That's a white guy and the landwhale is a curry, wtf man.
Shit I must be hallucinating could have sworn the guy was a curry NGL. If that is true then it is fucking over. Beyond over in fact average whites having to dumpster dive for ugly currybitches, this truly is a feminist utopian future.

Last edited:
holy crap it’s brutally over if a curry landwhale is married to a white normie. Jesus

holy crap it’s brutally over if a curry landwhale is married to a white normie. Jesus
This is what we've been saying all along. It's low IQ to think this is a demonstration of JBW theory as OP seems to be thinking, it is in fact the opposite

While her looksmatch hitting the gym and eat chicken everyday

I bet she stinks.

Just be born a woman and you'll live on easymode

Bottle it and use it to gas (((them))). :feelzez:
In the main camp of the Auschwitz concentration camp complex, a gas chamber was supposedly used until the end of 1942 to murder about 76,000 people. That room can be visited today in its "reconstructed state." In design and appearance it is nothing more than a dreary cellar, just like most cellars, except for some holes in the ceiling.[17] Zyklon-B granules were supposedly dumped through these holes into the chamber where they would have fallen upon the heads and among the feet of the intended victims. The room is separated only by a door from another room containing crematorium ovens and has no ventilating equipment at all. For these reasons as well as for others which are beyond the scope of this article, many of which have however been given in the past by Dr. Robert Faurisson and Ditlieb Felderer, the claim that this room was a gas chamber for mass murder is pure rubbish.

In the main camp of the Auschwitz concentration camp complex, a gas chamber was supposedly used until the end of 1942 to murder about 76,000 people. That room can be visited today in its "reconstructed state." In design and appearance it is nothing more than a dreary cellar, just like most cellars, except for some holes in the ceiling.[17] Zyklon-B granules were supposedly dumped through these holes into the chamber where they would have fallen upon the heads and among the feet of the intended victims. The room is separated only by a door from another room containing crematorium ovens and has no ventilating equipment at all. For these reasons as well as for others which are beyond the scope of this article, many of which have however been given in the past by Dr. Robert Faurisson and Ditlieb Felderer, the claim that this room was a gas chamber for mass murder is pure rubbish.
I’m not arguing if the Holocaust is real or not. What I am saying is it should be real.

Decent looking white guy vs BOTTOM BARREL curry.

pussy = winner

It's over
And don't forget to drive a bmw

on behalf of white ppl i'd like to apologise to currycels

Two words: Juggernaut Law

I wonder how many curries and ethnics she swiped left on to get to white boi here and how many subpar whites she filtered out to finally settle for this normie. Must be nice having so many options at your fingertips, there's always a price to be paid tho, in this case their son will pay it.

This is really saddening while I rot here.nuke me

The wedding pic looks like two men kissing ngl

It's over

This is surreal. What the actual fuck.

Those hands lol

Look at her hands and then her face.
Something isn't adding up.
Is this all fake up in her face or does she have really ugly hands?

Fakeup on her face, she is actually shitskin.

i hate this app so much

This is what we've been saying all along. It's low IQ to think this is a demonstration of JBW theory as OP seems to be thinking, it is in fact the opposite

JBW only works for white normies when they can’t make it with a white foid in their own countries and so they have to date and marry outside their race in order to find a foid who will love them.

What happens when the world is completely globalises and female hypergamy is completely maxed? Is there going to be a nuclear war?
Two words: Juggernaut Law

I wonder how many curries and ethnics she swiped left on to get to white boi here and how many subpar whites she filtered out to finally settle for this normie. Must be nice having so many options at your fingertips, there's always a price to be paid tho, in this case their son will pay it.

They abort baby girls in third world countries a lot because of the perceived greater value of having a boy. But with hypergamy going on a global scale, we might start to see male fetuses get aborted instead—creating a surplus of prime age foids in the sexual marketplace in the long run.

Last edited:

It's over

B-b-but true LOVE doesn't look at skin color or looks or anything!