Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder is Suifuel

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Average tinder foid. No real hobbies. Over weight. Smokes weed, dog pilled. She probably has hundreds of matches and she’s sub 5

Attachments

• 693A2253-53B8-47A2-89A1-8A860FE31F9B.png
    693A2253-53B8-47A2-89A1-8A860FE31F9B.png
    1,022.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 850D9F32-75C6-44BF-9EE5-CFDFE6CD3AFD.png
    850D9F32-75C6-44BF-9EE5-CFDFE6CD3AFD.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 68
Average tinder foid. No real hobbies. Over weight. Smokes weed, dog pilled. She probably has hundreds of matches and she’s sub 5
It has been regularly proven that ugly women get more matches in ALL dating apps than women of average and above average attractivness.

Is her only photo her in a car? :lul:

only for chad

So ugly and worthless

Foids are so fucking basic.

It has been regularly proven that ugly women get more matches in ALL dating apps than women of average and above average attractivness.

it's more illusion of attainability. retards swipe left on average women because "oh she's out my league" (she isn't) but swipe right on uglies because "maybe I have a chance with her"

it's more illusion of attainability. retards swipe left on average women because "oh she's out my league" (she isn't) but swipe right on uglies because "maybe I have a chance with her"
I even saw it in school, where the only girls whom boys would have "crushes" on were either average or below average looking. It's insane that basically all men know how messed up the dating market is even by the time they start puberty, but we all just mask it and pretend it's all fine.

I even saw it in school, where the only girls whom boys would have "crushes" on were either average or below average looking. It's insane that basically all men know how messed up the dating market is even by the time they start puberty, but we all just mask it and pretend it's all fine.
the main reason is sadly simps. the most mid woman can easily get 10k+ likes on an instagram pic and it's not women liking those pics. Unless that ends women are always gonna be "worth" more

the main reason is sadly simps. the most mid woman can easily get 10k+ likes on an instagram pic and it's not women liking those pics. Unless that ends women are always gonna be "worth" more
There was a post on Reddit of some genuine 3/10 woman who complained about not being able to find a "good man" (Chad) at the age of 33.
When others asked her how good her appearance was (because she had said that she wanted him to be tall and have a full haid of hair), she posted a picture of her face and said that she "would tolerate a 9/10 rating due to her age".

There was a post on Reddit of some genuine 3/10 woman who complained about not being able to find a "good man" (Chad) at the age of 33.
When others asked her how good her appearance was (because she had said that she wanted him to be tall and have a full haid of hair), she posted a picture of her face and said that she "would tolerate a 9/10 rating due to her age".
I had to stay at a hotel last night and as I was going down the elevator it stopped at the 2nd floor where 2 maids were trying to get on. They were both latina (10/10s although I dont usually like spics). Both were in their 20s and they laughed when the door opened, then refused to get in. One was taller than me despite being hispanic and a woman. They continued laughing as the door closed. I wasnt feeling very ugly today but this shattered my last shred of hope. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
even on here the issue is represented

I'vent installed a dating app for 2 years now. I know the results, why even try ?

Also even these foids would swipe left on us lol. I say that because the last time i was on tinder, i swiped left on the ugliest of them , did not swipe right on a single remotely good looking foid and yet had zero matches.

"no guns" JFL, cuckoldry, just piss on yourself

it's over