Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder is full of trannies, scams, hookers, catfishes, etc. To even get those, you need to be good looking.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To even get people looking to fuck up your life, you gotta be competitive and be a good looking man.

Which just shows how ridiculous this game is. You're far better off staying out of this shit unless you have a damn good chance of winning, which 99% of men do not.

in b4 normies "get laid" even tho 80%+ of american women are overweight

It does seem that the trashiest of foids are on tinder, I have to swipe like 50 times to find one foid that is not obese, a tranny, has giga daddy issues, or appears to be a total bimbo. And thats not counting the turbo frauding that the 1/50 "normal" foid does.

It does seem that the trashiest of foids are on tinder, I have to swipe like 50 times to find one foid that is not obese, a tranny, has giga daddy issues, or appears to be a total bimbo. And thats not counting the turbo frauding that the 1/50 "normal" foid does.

Yup. Which is why "getting matches" is meaningless. It's a low trust app. Nigerian e-mail scammers have more legitimacy.

in b4 normies "get laid" even tho 80%+ of american women are overweight

You're far better off staying out of this shit unless you have a damn good chance of winning, which 99% of men do not.

Have never tried Tinder and never will

The rest are getting picked up on the streets after signalling to Chad they're down even if they're in a relationship, they got no time nor need for tinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back