Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TindER is fucking brutal, jesus christ

slashER

slashER

toilet punchER
★★★★★
So, i was chadfishing on tindER, and this foid got a match with my profile, i texted her and she ignored me... but that's not the end of the story... IT HAPPENED MULTIPLE TIMES. I didn't say anything weird at all. Just texting like one of those guys usually would.

For more context, i was using this images of some random dude i found on shitstagram:
Screenshot 2023 11 23 181136

Screenshot 2023 11 23 181155

I made sure that the guy wasn't famous or easy to find. I also reverse searched the image with no results.
If even this guy is getting rejected, then...

btw fuck this foid, i want to grape her
Screenshot 2023 11 23 190418

Also, a lot of the foids where verified, so those weren't bots. This is also proof that spic foids only like thugmaxxed niggers/spics.

She probably thought his skin looked bad, he appears to have acne scarring and stuff in the first pic covered up with the lighting in the photo by the second pic

That probably makes for good chadfishing though, makes it look more real.

Or maybe it makes him look like he roids.

tinder is chad only

the next generation is fucked

She looks like a tran-girl, I have no proof though

She probably thought his skin looked bad, he appears to have acne scarring and stuff in the first pic covered up with the lighting in the photo by the second pic

That probably makes for good chadfishing though, makes it look more real.

Or maybe it makes him look like he roids.
brutal fucking shit, now to even be allowed to text a foid you must be a fucking demigod or something as a male, this is beyond surreal and criminal ffs
the next generation is fucked
hope someone nukes Jewsa before it's too late (Pooting has proved himself to be a worthless faggot)
She looks like a tran-girl, I have no proof though
agreed GrAYcel

Bro got gyno,his chest looks disgusting

we gotta compete with this btw

You sound like you're new to this lol. I live in a major metro area. Chadfishing proves one thing redpillers say which is that even the most attractive guys close on only 10% of the women they talk to and even that's pushing it.

I have a chadfish that has gotten probably 700 matches in like 1-2 months at this point.

The vast majority of them don't even reply or take super long to reply.

Also they probably suspect you're fake.

At this point looks is just what gets your foot in the door you still have to have some finesse.

Agree with everything she says, sell her a dream, don't say anything out of line or even slightly offensive or she'll just move on to the next Chad.

Oh and you still have to maintain some degree of edge so it's not too boring. Clown world. And she'll still probably ghost you because you misspelled a single word or some dumb arbitrary shit.

Unless you live in some bumblefuck or some place where there's not a lot of chads, you are going to need some finesse.

Verified profiles help too if you know how to do that for your chadfish

Last edited:
? That’s a white girl bro
on her bio it's said that she was born here, everyone born in this hole has spic blood flowing through their veins, even if they are white, almost all foids act like stereotypical latinas

on her bio it's said that she was born here, everyone born in this hole has spic blood flowing through their veins, even if they are white, almost all foids act like stereotypical latinas
439DC376 9812 41E4 8014 EC08F0E46786
2EA26838 FC76 47AF B14C B1A5F7319B79
Here are two examples of latinas bro . Like you can clearly see in their face that their Latina the foid above is white

View attachment 967175View attachment 967176Here are two examples of latinas bro . Like you can clearly see in their face that their Latina the foid above is white
Those are USA mexican whores dumbass. Latinos come in all colors believe it or not. We Costa Ricans have spanish and indian blood. Since this country was the one that got cucked the most by Chistopher Colombus and his men. Our country is white majority lol

Well of course
Entirely different countries. Entirely different cultures. Entirely different people. We actually hate each other. But we are still spic scum, white or not.

So, i was chadfishing on tindER, and this foid got a match with my profile, i texted her and she ignored me... but that's not the end of the story... IT HAPPENED MULTIPLE TIMES. I didn't say anything weird at all. Just texting like one of those guys usually would.

For more context, i was using this images of some random dude i found on shitstagram:
View attachment 967155
View attachment 967156
I made sure that the guy wasn't famous or easy to find. I also reverse searched the image with no results.
If even this guy is getting rejected, then...

btw fuck this foid, i want to grape her
View attachment 967157
Jesus fucking Christ, foids are so picky

what's her insta

social media was one of the biggest mistakes in history

Also, a lot of the foids where verified, so those weren't bots. This is also proof that spic foids only like thugmaxxed niggers/spics.
I fucking despise them so goddamn much its unreal. Out of every kind of foid I hate beanersluts the most. They'd rather go out with some disgusting brown indio 5'3" gangbanger scumbag than me. I hate them so much because they defy blackpill logic regarding looks. Being light skinned does NOT help you one bit as a spic unless you're top tier Chadriguez.

Its because a lot of these women have already been through these guys with just a six pack. Now they want
you earning big wages and have a lot of status. Your governments love it because it creates de-population,
while they themselves have loads of kids.

She may be seeking something other then the proverbial pretty boy archetype. My sister is a 10/10 stacy and she routinely places much greater premium on the overall size and muscularity of a guy then merely the ostensibly cuteness of his face. Likewise, some of these cunts expect a guy to be a suave, James Bondian sort of charismamaxxed player in addition to having chadesque looks and a large 8+ inch cock so it is conceivable that while he satisfies the aesthetic metrics, there are other considerations which supersede merely looks. But yeah, its over buddy boyos.

How long has she not replied to your catfish?

Maybe she also isn't too much into faggoty pretty boys and has more interesting matches.

She may be seeking something other then the proverbial pretty boy archetype. My sister is a 10/10 stacy and she routinely places much greater premium on the overall size and muscularity of a guy then merely the ostensibly cuteness of his face. Likewise, some of these cunts expect a guy to be a suave, James Bondian sort of charismamaxxed player in addition to having chadesque looks and a large 8+ inch cock so it is conceivable that while he satisfies the aesthetic metrics, there are other considerations which supersede merely looks. But yeah, its over buddy boyos.

Isn't it interesting how your parents DNA mixed in a pool created a sexual disadvantaged soul and a sexually active one?

Our society pushes so much looks discrimination that foids think looks = high value.

some of these cunts expect a guy to be a suave, James Bondian sort of charismamaxxed player in addition to having chadesque looks and a large 8+ inch cock so it is conceivable that while he satisfies the aesthetic metrics, there are other considerations which supersede merely looks. But yeah, its over buddy boyos.
Perhaps...
Maybe she also isn't too much into faggoty pretty boys and has more interesting matches.
Doubt there is anything more interesting than that considering these are the type of guys that appear:
Screenshot 2023 11 24 125847
Screenshot 2023 11 24 125906

Isn't it interesting how your parents DNA mixed in a pool created a sexual disadvantaged soul and a sexually active one?

Our society pushes so much looks discrimination that foids think looks = high value.
Believe me brother, my life has been torturous on account of having had to live in such close proximity to a giga stacy who looks like Megan Fox and who literally has an entire entourage of high end top tiered chads trying to compete for her affections and attention. Most of my female relatives are actually very attractive and likewise are extremely gregarious and sociable in profound contrast to my own introverted disposition so the pain of contrasting their lavish social lives and sexual exploits is amplified.

Believe me brother, my life has been torturous on account of having had to live in such close proximity to a giga stacy who looks like Megan Fox and who literally has an entire entourage of high end top tiered chads trying to compete for her affections and attention. Most of my female relatives are actually very attractive and likewise are extremely gregarious and sociable in profound contrast to my own introverted disposition so the pain of contrasting their lavish social lives and sexual exploits is amplified.

Interesting.

Give her the challenge of using Tinder to find you a date. Most women i talk to about this never say they will
take it because they know incels = no matches and then say ''LooKz in the eye of the bee holder

Idk the guy looks fucking gay posing his body like that

Interesting.

Give her the challenge of using Tinder to find you a date. Most women i talk to about this never say they will
take it because they know incels = no matches and then say ''LooKz in the eye of the bee holder
I'm not sure I understand your proposition my friend. You want me to ask her to use Tinder using her own pictures to try and find a guy? She has IG and FB and other social media and I know that "hot" chad type guys routinely try to hit her up on those platforms so she doesn't even need to use a dating app. Likewise, I have seen guys cold approach her in public and evidently this happens so often that she now finds it to be a serious inconvenience for her. Fucking ridiculous how these whores are fawned over by thirsty men in both the virtual world as well as the real one.

I'm not sure I understand your proposition my friend. You want me to ask her to use Tinder using her own pictures to try and find a guy? She has IG and FB and other social media and I know that "hot" chad type guys routinely try to hit her up on those platforms so she doesn't even need to use a dating app. Likewise, I have seen guys cold approach her in public and evidently this happens so often that she now finds it to be a serious inconvenience for her. Fucking ridiculous how these whores are fawned over by thirsty men in both the virtual world as well as the real one.

It doesn't make any sense because you're adding information that is not previously there, such as getting your sister
to use her own pictures to try and find a guy. The idea was to get your sister to use your picture to get you
a date on Tinder. The premise is she will not be successful as dating apps are all about looks. The conclusion is
women already know the answer and are blackpilled and therefore do not take the challenge.

It doesn't make any sense because you're adding information that is not previously there, such as getting your sister
to use her own pictures to try and find a guy. The idea was to get your sister to use your picture to get you
a date on Tinder. The premise is she will not be successful as dating apps are all about looks. The conclusion is
women already know the answer and are blackpilled and therefore do not take the challenge.
OK well that is a priori self evident. We don't need to run those sorts of experiments to test that hypothesis since it is an axiomatic fact of life as much as the inevitability of death. As you rightly say, the Blackpill necessarily entails implicit acceptance of that premise. But she doesn't know the full extent of my sexual impoverishment and social isolation as I have been too ashamed to confide these things in her.

OK well that is a priori self evident. We don't need to run those sorts of experiments to test that hypothesis since it is an axiomatic fact of life as much as the inevitability of death. As you rightly say, the Blackpill necessarily entails implicit acceptance of that premise. But she doesn't know the full extent of my sexual impoverishment and social isolation as I have been too ashamed to confide these things in her.

Well actually the idea was to make women see sense, when in actuality women already are blackpilled.

I see too many incels who are playing ''save the planet'' when the planet has already eroded.

Well actually the idea was to make women see sense, when in actuality women already are blackpilled.

I see too many incels who are playing ''save the planet'' when the planet has already eroded.
Women implicitly accept the blackpill as it is incontrovertible for them but they simultaneously assert that personality, charm, intellect and compassion are more important then these genetically predetermined and entirely superficial aesthetic variables. In other words, they want to have it both ways by claiming to be concerned with substance but in actuality are merely driven by their base, primal impulses which cause them to gravitate towards the more frivolous attributes.

Just send her a dick pic and get it over with

Tinder is not a place for us measly sorry-ass peasants.. :feelsbadman:

Ngl that "foid" looks like a troon or some crossdresser fag.

Yes but what about egg man? They put a Amazon wig on a incel and called him female. This person had 60 matches.

The gender attraction gap is like men living in rat infested woods, and women living in mansions made of gold.

Tinder is for chads and MAYBE chadlites.

change your region to Asia you will have 100+ matches per day

why do foids match but then refuse to message you? this happened to me too, like, my nigga you can swipe left, why bother to add me then not answer?

change your region to Asia you will have 100+ matches per day

In Asia they have no depopulation agenda. The EU and UN conspires to create incels. They do this by funding feminism and propaganda on equality. This isn't bad but in my country it's only pieces of shit who breed in council estates or single mother epidemic with armies of women pushing around prams.

We as tax payers have to fund it.