Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tinder is for hookups

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
whenever any of us get zero matches on tinder the normie response is "tinder is for hookups" as though it doesn't mean anything.

if females aren't interested in casual sex with you then they definitely aren't interested in dating you.

I have tried tinder and gotten zero matches, and no surprisingly any dating site like ok cupid I get zero message replies.

chads get lots of replies on tinder and "non hookup" sites.

tinder results can't be dismissed by normies as not being an indicator of attractiveness

just become bluepilled br0

females are just disgusted by anyone with bad facial genetics. They will swipe left in a heartbeat

If females don't want sex with a male, then his place in life is being her betabux/emotional tampon. End of story. Tinder is the ultimate way to test if females deem our genetics worthy. 80% of men fail yet they keep coping.

Too bad too many flies use it like a dating app(,not like it matters to us anyways)

Tinder is a scam. There are way more men than women ( at least 5times more) so having 0 zero matches on tinder just mean you're not handsome , but not that you're ugly

Tinder is a scam. There are way more men than women ( at least 5times more) so having 0 zero matches on tinder just mean you're not handsome , but not that you're ugly
So women select the top 4 percent in tinder instead top 20 irl

Imagine if men told sub8 women, tinder is only for hooking up with victoria secret models, reehee

Real life is for hook-ups as well.

No one's getting into relationships these days. Marriage rates are falling like a rock.

Real life is for hook-ups as well.

No one's getting into relationships these days. Marriage rates are falling like a rock.
Only in high population leftist areas.

COPE

Even Amish girls are slutting it up these days. Not even joking.
According to statistics, white birthrates, and white marriage rates are finally stabilizing in some places in Middle America, meaning more people are being traditional. Facts aren't cope. Whores are whores because they're not traditional.

According to statistics, white birthrates, and white marriage rates are finally stabilizing in some places in Middle America, meaning more people are being traditional. Facts aren't cope. Whores are whores because they're not traditional.

The world is not just Middle America, copecel.

Look at the marriage rates in Europe.

The world is not just Middle America, copecel.

Look at the marriage rates in Europe.
A Leftist hellhole degenerated by Marxism? You got me there :lul:

A Leftist hellhole degenerated by Marxism? You got me there :lul:

Middle America = a literal shithole where people rather die from drug overdose than live in that shitty place. The absolute state of Amerika :lul:

I hope the opoid epidemic ravages America. That's what you Americans deserve for spreading your degeneracy worldwide.

I tried tinder 2 weeks ago to see where I place on a looks scale and I got about 15 likes but none of them messaged me first.. But it hurts to hear there are guys that don't get ANY matches.
I have 6 so far and none have spoken to me LMFAO.

*Been using it for about a week, 3 days with cash injected and guess when all the likes come? LMFAO. Fucking scam shit that wants money injected to get you to "interact" with foids.

Last edited:
Middle America = a literal shithole where people rather die from drug overdose than live in that shitty place. The absolute state of Amerika :lul:
Low IQ cope, you'd rather die of a drug overdose than live in the place where you're statistically the most likely to find a girlfriend/wife as a white guy in America? If you're an Ethnicel that's understandable.

I hope the opoid epidemic ravages America. That's what you Americans deserve for spreading your degeneracy worldwide.
He fell for the America is the bad guy meme
Bruh, look at this d00d :lul:
12509629 986273971433813 3720859553342940394 n

Low IQ cope, you'd rather die of a drug overdose than live in the place where you're statistically the most likely to find a girlfriend/wife as a white guy in America? If you're an Ethnicel that's understandable.

He fell for the America is the bad guy meme
Bruh, look at this d00d :lul:
View attachment 26509

American inbreds thinking they are "superior". :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back