Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tinder is becoming more cucked

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Back then I could just write : "Hello slut" and just send it.
Now it gives a warning saying the other person might find it offensive, so you have to press send twice.

it was always cucked

chad probably doesnt get that warning jfl

Using normiephones in any capacity has always been peak cuck

Never used tinder. Never will.

Always has been
Tinder is a cesspool of degenerate whores and chad fuckboys

But im using pictures of chad

Seeing foids get catfished brings me so much joy, you're doing great work

Contributing to the very market that has enabled foids to achieve the farthest ever reach in dating pool ever seen in human history. And phones, being proprietary, cuck you in many other ways (that I won't get into, in order to keep this post very short).

Now it gives a warning saying the other person might find it offensive, so you have to press send twice.
That's when you change it to "hello you filthy slut."

Contributing to the very market that has enabled foids to achieve the farthest ever reach in dating pool ever seen in human history. And phones, being proprietary, cuck you in many other ways (that I won't get into, in order to keep this post very short).
Im addicted to my phone

Wtf why is it trying to be an unsolicited dating coach. Let adults say what they want to other adults.

why don't you try to contact the whore in other form of social media after matching with her.
send her your social media account and call her names, she won't be able to report you inside the dating app

Can you filter out sheboons, trannies, and single moms yet?

why don't you try to contact the whore in other form of social media after matching with her.
send her your social media account and call her names, she won't be able to report you inside the dating app
Not worth the effort
Can you filter out sheboons, trannies, and single moms yet?
No

Hello slut.