Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill tinder is an illusion, having matchs doesn't mean anything.

latinoincel

latinoincel

Banned
-
I get lots of matches and even compliments from girls in the dating app like tinder, but in real life I'm completely ignored and despised by women, photo tricks and does not show their true looks.

How about inviting them on a date you mentalcel.

matches = fakecel , also means your attractive enough to atleast some females.

How about inviting them on a date you mentalcel.
Why would I do that? when they see me in person and my big nose will run away like all the girls did in my school time.

Vivir es una ilusion compadre

VIVIR ES UNA ILUSION

first of all, latinos can't be incel to begin with.

matches = fakecel , also means your attractive enough to atleast some females.
Match does not mean anything, you still need to chat with the girl and invite her out with the possibility of being rejected when she sees you in person.

Fakecel O U T

True, matches don't reply most of the time and even if by some miracle you manage to get a date out of it, they'll ghost you after the first date when they realize how autistic you are. How does it matter if you can't get laid out of it

The problems is very few women are actually on tinder to meet men. A girl may match with you but you're still lightyears away from meeting her. She just wants nice things told to her.

use bumble.. girls have to message first

Girls can choose to message first if you're good looking enough. But in the end it's all "hey" it's all over regardless of what you use

OUT OUT OUT OUTTTTTTTTT OUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

True, matches don't reply most of the time and even if by some miracle you manage to get a date out of it, they'll ghost you after the first date when they realize how autistic you are. How does it matter if you can't get laid out of it
Finally someone understands me, not to mention that girls lose quick interest in you in these dating apps since they chat with several men at the same time.
Matchs works only for Chads.

Ffffffffakecel

tbh lots of girls swipe ugly guys just for the validation

Truth but this topic won’t be popular here

i should stop using dating sites but i can't get rid of that last bit of hope

which ones are you trying? I tried plenty of fish and tinder for a while but got nothing.

Havent tried in about over a year now, waste of time.

Post a picture of yourself or STFU. You're clearly not ugly, you're just a delusional faggot who thinks he is.

Cope.

Let's say you have 100 matches, you meet 20 girls, even if you're photogenic and 10 girls don't wanna talk to you after the first date, you'd still have 10 to fuck.

Cope.

Let's say you have 100 matches, you meet 20 girls, even if you're photogenic and 10 girls don't wanna talk to you after the first date, you'd still have 10 to fuck.
true, but getting just a few matches doesn't mean anything

Many girls use tinder for the keks.