Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tinder has turned every woman into a celebrity

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
An epiphany has just hit me. Never before in history have so many women had access to such an incredible amount of admirers. In the past, only the princesses of royal families had this amount of attention. Today, any average woman has the equivalent of 100 love letters written to her in a single day through tinder.

Think about it. This is a real game changer. Every woman is now a princess and can afford to have a princess complex. Imagine the entitlement from 100 love letters a day, every day, for years and years. You would be lying if you say that nothing catastrophic to society could come of this.

Even Normans admit that celebrities often have poor attitudes because of the arrogance and entitlement complex that comes from getting so much attention. Now, imagine if 50% of the whole world population was like this.

I think moreso Instagram, like I have yet to see a femoid on Instagram with less than 100 followers. They all get quick fans and orbiters just by taking selfies and angle frauding

I think moreso Instagram, like I have yet to see a femoid on Instagram with less than 100 followers. They all get quick fans and orbiters just by taking selfies and angle frauding
fkn whores

fkn whores
latest

Instagram is worse ,automatic and instant gratification. Plus the amount of DMs the average Femoid gets is staggering.

Not just Tinder, but the internet in general.
The moment a female (doesn't even have to be a "stacy" just a regular female) shows her presence, (Whether it be on Tinder, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, your average forum, etc) she is flooded with thousands of thirsty orbiters. This usually starts when they're 13-16 too.

Just shows how privileged they are.

brutal blackpill

a female of any age is essentially a god now

It's impossible. We stand no chance.

OP Very true. These ugly to average looking woman can post or stream shit that literally gets thousands of men lusting for them and willing to pay their bills. Now if a ugly or average looking man does the same they dont get shit compared to these woman.

Even the ugliest and least social women I know have 150 followers minimum.

Good God almighty this world needs destroyed

You mean Instagram.

Tinder and Insta should be illegal

Remove female rights NOW.

An epiphany has just hit me. Never before in history have so many women had access to such an incredible amount of admirers. In the past, only the princesses of royal families had this amount of attention.

Legit....was listening to Joe Rogan's podcast and he was talking about the same phenomenon.

Instachad is the worst creation ever

Not just Tinder, but the internet in general.
The moment a female (doesn't even have to be a "stacy" just a regular female) shows her presence, (Whether it be on Tinder, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, your average forum, etc) she is flooded with thousands of thirsty orbiters. This usually starts when they're 13-16 too.

Just shows how privileged they are.
We need to play their game and use the internet to name and shame thots. Mgtows are pussies because they don't shame whores, we're high t and suicidal enough to do it and enjoy it.

It's the fraud that annoys me. Not only are they treated well for being just like every other female, the way they are treated is based on a lie - makeup, lighting, angle, filters.

Social media is possibly the worst invention of all time. The arrogance and entitlement is unreal. I think I'm going to actually kill a female one day.

Social media is possibly the worst invention of all time. The arrogance and entitlement is unreal. I think I'm going to actually kill a female one day.
stay woke fam

it's over we need aliens to destroy us

It's one of the biggest contributors to hypergamy. We're creating a caste system where incels and even many normies are getting locked out of society.

Men do not fucking look out for each other. The solution is to stop the orbiting and constant DMs. That will make things much better for all of us as a whole. But no, every faggot would rather have a .001% chance with an average bitch than do what's right.

Men do not fucking look out for each other. The solution is to stop the orbiting and constant DMs. That will make things much better for all of us as a whole. But no, every faggot would rather have a .001% chance with an average bitch than do what's right.
It will happen. When incels start making funny youtube videos shaming cucks and roasties, instead of only the beta cucks shaming us, it will be game changing.

Back in the olden days even fucking Princesses only had access to about 5 local princes to marry

These days your average juggernaut has access to 15 guys a day, and thats to fuck