Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder experiment : looking only for sexslaves.

don't rush when you are the 50th chad to fuck my ass this week, maybe.

why does every single roastie have "up for random adventures" in her bio, like fuck off no you ain't

up for random adventures teehee (aka having random sexual encounters with chad)

Don't forget that women deserve to be respected. They're humans with goals and passions too!! :soy:

Nothing I said contradicts that. Women hate when men listen to what they say. I know being a psychopath works but that's not what most of us are looking for.

Yeah, big cope if you think this wouldn't lead to a ghost with anyone but chads.

Yeah, big cope if you think this wouldn't lead to a ghost with anyone but chads.

Sigh, I have experimented and it's not a cope. People hide from the darkest truth. Im thinking of doing an experiment and posting it. One I've done but it would probably get me banned from the site in this day and age (I became wildly famous on deviantArt.com once I started spamming girls' pages with abuse and comments like, 'what an ugly whore.' Had 10,000 followers almost all women. If I act nice I get 2 or 3 followers. And yes, I had photos of myself both times (flicking off audience in the one, and some jailbait qt drew it and sent it to me).

Edit: super important note btw. If you act this way online but fail to beat her IRL, she will send your ass to prison with a false rape accusation.

Last edited:
Sigh, I have experimented and it's not a cope. People hide from the darkest truth. Im thinking of doing an experiment and posting it. One I've done but it would probably get me banned from the site in this day and age (I became wildly famous on deviantArt.com once I started spamming girls' pages with abuse and comments like, 'what an ugly whore.' Had 10,000 followers almost all women. If I act nice I get 2 or 3 followers. And yes, I had photos of myself both times (flicking off audience in the one, and some jailbait qt drew it and sent it to me).

Edit: super important note btw. If you act this way online but fail to beat her IRL, she will send your ass to prison with a false rape accusation.

GIGACOPE, that girl wouldn't even MATCHED with a nonchad, let alone be seduced by that. And after a match it would've been either an "EXCUSE ME ??? " or a ghosting/block.

Yeah do an experiment wth an average guy, and show us the results instead of saying such gigacopes.

GIGACOPE, that girl wouldn't even MATCHED with a nonchad, let alone be seduced by that. And after a match it would've been either an "EXCUSE ME ??? " or a ghosting/block.

Yeah do an experiment wth an average guy, and show us the results instead of saying such gigacopes.

As soon as I get home I will catfish my own Tinder and post it elsewhere as I will use my photos. Ill dm the link when done (IF you are ok with it and mods are cool with it). I believe women want a cowardly psychopath who avoids danger at all costs and takes advantage of women, as this is the most successful mating strategy. I will say I have a small penis, black women only, I will have her tie me up in my own dungeon, and admit to being pathetic. I bet I will get my first ever match.

As soon as I get home I will catfish my own Tinder and post it elsewhere as I will use my photos. Ill dm the link when done. I believe women want a cowardly psychopath who avoids danger at all costs and takes advantage of women, as this is the most successful mating strategy. I will say I have a small penis, black women only, I will have her tie me up in my own dungeon, and admit to being pathetic. I bet I will get my first ever match.

Do the experiment, i don't want theories.

NAWALT
As soon as I get home I will catfish my own Tinder and post it elsewhere as I will use my photos. Ill dm the link when done (IF you are ok with it and mods are cool with it). I believe women want a cowardly psychopath who avoids danger at all costs and takes advantage of women, as this is the most successful mating strategy. I will say I have a small penis, black women only, I will have her tie me up in my own dungeon, and admit to being pathetic. I bet I will get my first ever match.

Dude wtf. PM me if this goes somewhere. JFL

He will get reported and deleted for his bio

A guy in the comments of this thread told me ""Try this with your own profiles. Might be the slavery turning them on. Also, a gnostic girl going for this dude? He's a living embodiment of their devil, Yaldabaoth. Fucking Christ."

JFL at the gigacope by @Frottbott