Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder experiment : looking only for sexslaves.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I just opened Tinder since 15 mins, found this girl who had in her bio "don't rush" while i have this in my bio "just looking for sexlaves don't waste my time if "you're not that type of girl " "

JFL at no rush.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180328-030000.png
    Screenshot_20180328-030000.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 790
  • Screenshot_20180328-030355.png
    Screenshot_20180328-030355.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 811
  • Screenshot_20180328-030739.png
    Screenshot_20180328-030739.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 763
  • Screenshot_20180328-030742.png
    Screenshot_20180328-030742.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 806
  • Screenshot_20180328-024244.png
    Screenshot_20180328-024244.png
    356.3 KB · Views: 815
Now this is a nice depleted uranium blackpill round.

Last edited:
yYWN7_s-200x150.gif

good blackpill could be stickied

"DONT RUSH"......one chad later, she wants to fuck him.

she didn't even read the bio in the beginning , then finally read it, and still went in JFL lmao

Yeah i know nobody read the bio so i insist they do to not make the experiments worthless lol.

Planetory Destroyer Laser Blackpill

why does every single roastie have "up for random adventures" in her bio, like fuck off no you ain't

I can only handle so much blackpill, holy shit.
"I'm not looking for hookups" is pretty much "I'm not looking for hookups UNLESS Chad comes along"

I hope someday to have such an amazing personality as him, surely girls will be interested in me then

Jfl, imagine an incel writing like this. He'd get bombarded by DIS IZ Y U INCEL COMMENTS.

Fuck man. Atomic black pill.

That's where the "let's take it slow and be friends" comes in, aka "take me out on 100 dates and don't even expect a kiss out of me, but I'll fuck chad right away if he offers to bring a condom, and if not I'll suck his dick."

This bitch needs to be put on the thot database so she can be shamed forever. There should be fake chads trolling tinder and POF to expose the "just looking for friends" bitches. They're on these apps looking for two things, chad dick and free dinners.

Good job man. But the outcome was already clear after the atomic blackpill

That's where the "let's take it slow and be friends" comes in, aka "take me out on 100 dates and don't even expect a kiss out of me, but I'll fuck chad right away if he offers to bring a condom, and if not I'll suck his dick."

Exactly lol, the "take it slow" is just for betabucks or when the girls is deseperate of chads not cheating and want a more "faithful" guy.

yYWN7_s-200x150.gif

good blackpill could be stickied

This

Also if an incel tried to kiss her on the third date, she'd yell at him for being entitled and rushing.

I wish I could show this to cucktears then blow their brains with a shotgun round when they still keep denying female nature like the cucks they are.

a blackpill a day keeps the cope at bay

POST IT ON CUCKIT AND LET'S SEE THEY DENY THIS

I AIN'T CLICKING THAT SHIT NIGGA NAAAAHHHHHHHH I AINT READY TO ROPE AGAIN

Up i want new members to see this thread.

Time and time again roasties prove that they don't care how much you "disrespect womyn" if you're a Chad.

UP i want everyone to see this.

Just be a slavemaster theory

Try this with your own profiles. Might be the slavery turning them on. Also, a gnostic girl going for this dude? He's a living embodiment of their devil, Yaldabaoth. Fucking Christ.

Try this with your own profiles. Might be the slavery turning them on. Also, a gnostic girl going for this dude? He's a living embodiment of their devil, Yaldabaoth. Fucking Christ.

Are you serious ? She has in her profile "DON'T RUSH"

Shed happily learn to be Chad's sex slave. Jfl. Just fucking laugh

Are you serious ? She has in her profile "DON'T RUSH"

Nothing I said contradicts that. Women hate when men listen to what they say. I know being a psychopath works but that's not what most of us are looking for.

Yeah, it's over