Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder experiment in the UK: Latino/Med vs Muslim vs Mulatto

Guy photoshops himself in 3 different skin tones and creates 3 different tinder profiles with 3 different ethno-cultural backgrounds (Ahmed - Muslim, Alexander - Latino/Med, Andre -Mulatto).

The Mulatto and Latino/Med profile get nearly the same match rate while just having a muslim name, will decrease your match results by 50%. Being Muslim in the UK is an huge failo.

Are Tinder likes racially prejudice? Yes, obviously | Metro News
Quote:The Study of Attraction – a live experiment looking to explore how ethnic discrimination affects attractiveness. ‘Recent events have given people from ethnic minority backgrounds, particularly Muslims, a bad name in society,’ says Zish Alexander, founder of the study. ‘This has resulted in islamophobia, prejudice, and unconscious bias amongst Brits. ‘As a male with an ethnic minority background, I have been keen to find out how this might be affecting me in the dating world.’ Together with his creative partner, Antonia Jackson, he’s designed a Tinder experiment to find out just how much of an effect this is having on fellow people of colour.

‘I photoshopped myself into three different ethnic personas, and I did this by changing two variables: my skin colour, and my name. ‘We then created three separate Tinder accounts for each of the three personas: Alexander, Ahmed, and Andre. ‘Every day over 28 days, we swipe right 100 times on each Tinder profile, and post the results on Instagram daily.’​

https://www.instagram.com/thestudyofattraction/

Alexander - Latino/Med : Ahmed - Muslim : Andre - Mulatto

bvG8Zdw.png
Ly1gI4W.jpg

Results after 28 days:

Do04MWP.png

Tinder is all about being white I just don't stand a chance even if I looksmaxed and took professional pics

What kind of Muslim would be on tinder anyway, giga kek. Deserves it TBH.

Uk is terrible for incels.

im white , 6.2 and still touchless 22 virgin.

the muslim shouldve worked on his personality

Kek at using a Muslim name for tinder

I have a 6/10 light skinned black friend who tried tinder.

130 matchs in 10 months. 0 dates.

"THERE IS NO HYPERGAMY IN BRASIL"

It's all about how you look. He only got double the matches by being white versus being sandnigger. If you're getting .01% match rate, getting .005% as a sandnigger won't change how you feel that much.

It's basically the rule. Almost white ethnic>blacks>orientals>arab/muslim>indian.

yeah the UK seems pretty rough based on all the experiments I've seen

what i have witnessed is most uk female are either complete sluts who go for normies and chad or females looking for a beta bux / older man.

This is probably gigacope but maybe my muslim name put people off tinder

Obviously only the name Achmed turned away the women, roughly half the likes of the darker version. The dark guy had a few less likes than te latino/med, but only little difference. It would be interesting what results he would have gotten if he had photoshopped himself nordic white.

Interesting how this guy took pictures, where he looks like right out of prison. Especially on the one with the purple shirt, he looks as if he was about to punch someone in the face. It shows how women on Tinder like the bad guys who likely abuse and beat them.

Strong skin tone blackpill

Now I regret getting a tan.

Not that much of a difference between white and black. This debunks JBW theory.

Are Tinder likes racially prejudice? Yes, obviously | Metro News
Quote:The Study of Attraction – a live experiment looking to explore how ethnic discrimination affects attractiveness. ‘Recent events have given people from ethnic minority backgrounds, particularly Muslims, a bad name in society,’ says Zish Alexander, founder of the study. ‘This has resulted in islamophobia, prejudice, and unconscious bias amongst Brits. ‘As a male with an ethnic minority background, I have been keen to find out how this might be affecting me in the dating world.’ Together with his creative partner, Antonia Jackson, he’s designed a Tinder experiment to find out just how much of an effect this is having on fellow people of colour.​

Normies have taken this Tinder experiment as proof of white racism and racial prejudice yet incel Tinder experiments are unfair catfishing. JBW?

thats actually pretty cool how legit he looked after photoshop, results would therefore be pretty good imo

Race doesnt matter past 9/10 though.

He really should have kept the names the same. Now we'll never know whether it was the guy's skin color or his name that put girls off.

Going to photoshop my face whiter. Time to ascend boyos.

>photoshopmaxxing

Uk is terrible for incels.

im white , 6.2 and still touchless 22 virgin.
Why do you think this? We have some of the ugliest and least classy women on planet Earth. Having been to Russia and other foreign countries, I can say there is something weird about our women, particularly working class women; overweight, fake tan, long nails, cackling voice, loud, unfeminine, and boring.
Yet the UK is pretty bad for incels despite having so few Stacies.

Last edited:
What kind of Muslim would be on tinder anyway, giga kek. Deserves it TBH.
Having become more enlightened over the days since this post, I have concluded that in the west even Islamic bitches hate Islamic men, so I understand that we have the lowest SMV; but only brown Islamic men.

I would be happy with 3 likes, let alone 30

Having become more enlightened over the days since this post, I have concluded that in the west even Islamic bitches hate Islamic men, so I understand that we have the lowest SMV; but only brown Islamic men.
Has anyone done an experiment with Med/Latino, White, and Hapa men with Islamic names?

Not at all, you could be the first to try this out.
It would have to find a good normie instagram to get the pictures to morph. It would be hard morphing someone from Med to white to hapa. To do the experiment right, they would have to have as identical face bones and height as possible while still appearing racially different.

I think we know which one would get the most matches and which one would get the least already though...

It would have to find a good normie instagram to get the pictures to morph. It would be hard morphing someone from Med to white to hapa. To do the experiment right, they would have to have as identical face bones and height as possible while still appearing racially different.

I think we know which one would get the most matches and which one would get the least already though...
I don't think you need to do any shooping, just use the actual pictures and give them Islamic names and you're done. White, Med, Hapa - that is the matches ranked from most to least.

I don't think you need to do any shooping, just use the actual pictures and give them Islamic names and you're done. White, Med, Hapa - that is the matches ranked from most to least.
Pretty much.

The real question is...
Would a hapa with a Muslim name do worse than a sandman with a Muslim name?

Sorry he doesn't look Mediterranean at all

he's posing outside a fucking council estate that's -100 points off his psl

lifefuel for me since latino tbh

I think my ethnicity is the most subhuman in Anglo countries. Dark skins can dark triad maxx easy

Fuck brutal namepill, I have a shit made up ethnic name

REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CAN'T I RANDOMLY FUCK TALL PLATINUM BLONDES IN THE MIDDLE OF A MISSISSIPI FARMHOUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE