Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] 5'7 incel gets more than 40 cute matches in Asia in 1 day

Used photos of @Sparky (with his permission and permission to post results).

Only swiped on girls 5 and above.

No deceiving angles or lighting was used.
Included height in bio, set his age to 20 and swipe range from 18-28.

One day of swiping for a bit and the result was as follows:
Sbwd5Na.jpg

Some of his better looking matches:

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg

6j3OcCr.jpg

As an Asian, I can confirmthat a few of these girls are actually stacy tier. Just be white is a thing, I guess.

Someone fly me out to asia right now.

Average height for those gook bitches is like 5'2. I'm a manlet and I've encountered like 4 asian women who were taller than me in my entire adult life. It was always by like just 1in. I see white and black women taller than me all the time.

This is why most white incels are a joke, more like fucking mentalcel volcel. Get out of your mom basement and get a plane ticket to Asia you retards.

Just be white works with asian girls as long as you are average or at least tall without being a complete ogre. It literally only works with asians though.

proof that whitecels are volcel

Wonder what happens when a white incel Tinders in Africa

incelman said:
All subhuman tbh. Only aryan girls matter.

Fake/volcel.

CopingGymcel said:
:disappointed:

Incels on this site would murder an entire village for your bones, though. If they only knew...

fucking shit, we need to ban this faggot show his pic

show this cocksucker face, hes pissing me off with his faggot frog profile and chad lite status

Bushladen008 said:

show this cocksucker face, hes pissing me off with his faggot frog profile and chad lite status

[attachment=230]

Attachments

• vmnXoeZ.jpg
    vmnXoeZ.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,288

i look like a paki, everyones hate me

Solitarian_Walker said:
Bushladen008 said:
[attachment=230]

Mogs me for good.

Useless without pictures of the guy.

>this is INCEL in 2017

oh my it is so over

Asiancel here. I'm not surprised by how Asian roasties loves to throw their men under bus

Femoids has been known to be unloyal, Asian women takes it to a next level.

Sparky said:
A second Chadlite? Do you rate him higher than Zyros?

Did he get any surgery to achieve his top tier bone structure or was it all natural?

I would say he is better looking (I guess it would be a matter of preference). I mean, he looks more natural and less "gay vampire" at least. His bone structure is better.

A pic of him at 16, he looked like he belonged in a boy band. 

His bones are all natural. Top tier jawline and zygos.

CopingGymcel said:
I would say he is better looking (I guess it would be a matter of preference). I mean, he looks more natural and less "gay vampire" at least. His bone structure is better.

better than average jawline. average zygos.FAR FROM TOP TIER. 
btw speak for urself too, you mog my bones and you know it dude

Damn he is actually decent looking. But I wouldn’t class him as white though

Ok can we see the pictures used for context?

DankIncel said:

@Sparky gave me his permission

978badd1b6485adc3b7a3c87d6103471-d2xspg1.jpg

Sparky said:
How old is he and what do you rate him?

Pretty sure he is 20 if I remember correctly. Fuck giving ratings, man. I am so tired of trying to rate people accurately, because it's so damn hard. Let's just say that he is good looking and you're good looking and none of you should be virgins for too much longer.

CopingGymcel said:
Sparky said:
A second Chadlite? Do you rate him higher than Zyros?
Did he get any surgery to achieve his top tier bone structure or was it all natural?

from the way you're describing him, i don't understand how he's not a slayer, or why he is even here to begin with

whogivesafucc said:
from the way you're describing him, i don't understand how he's not a slayer, or why he is even here to begin with

Life is full of mysteries. He is a bit of a manlet, but that shouldn't stop him.

DankIncel said:

@sparky wasn't an Incel to begin with. He isn't a subhuman. If he looksmax and tries his best, he'd get laid easy pizzy.

DankIncel said:
@sparky wasn't an Incel to begin with. He isn't a subhuman. If he looksmax and tries his best, he'd get laid easy pizzy.

That pic was a joke, it's not him. I can't post his pics for obvious reasons, I think you understand that.

CopingGymcel said:
That pic was a joke, it's not him. I can't post his pics for obvious reasons, I think you understand that.

oh ok

CopingGymcel said:

So just be white in asia theory confirmed?

Sparky said:
I am technically an incel because I’m still a KV despite actively trying to make as much of an effort as possible with the opportunities put in front of me.

Looksmaxing is one of the main reasons I’m here so I can get pragmatic advice from people who know what they’re talking about rather than the “accept yourself” bluepilled BS.

You can get laid in Korea. Good luck Brethren!

Sparky said:
I’m considering on going on holiday there but you got to remember I’m 18 and still living with my parents. So I’d have to convince some of my normie friends to go there on a “lads holiday.”

Right now I have four main social circles

There’s the social circle that goes to pubs and clubs and provides me with most of my opportunities to meet girls, however I only see them in the holidays as they are all at uni and I’m on a gap year to looksmax. We already have a lads holiday in Germany booked for the summer so Korea would have to wait until the year after and by then I’ll be old enough to get Plastic Surgery so I can try and reach Chadlite status.

The second circle is just ones that smoke weed but don’t have the money for lads holidays.

The third one is my church circle but they’d be against the idea of lads holidays for obvious reasons.

The fourth one are my gamer social circle who planned a lads holiday but cancelled and do bail on plans quite a lot. They’re still my best bet but I don’t know how I’d convince them to go South Korea over places like Amsterdam, Ibiza, Magaluf ect.

i live in germany and all i can say is: dont visit the north if you are not white and shorter than 6ft2. source: me, ethnic 5'8manlet in northern germany. 

girls in the south are more into ethnics than in the north.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE[/video]

Just leaving this here.

Just based on preliminary results I'm not doing much better in Taiwan than my home country in Northern Europe. If you get 40 matches a day ANYWHERE then you are decent looking, because face is all that matters. The OP is def not incel in the strictest sense.

40 matches? Holy shit, fakecels get out!

CopingGymcel said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE[/video]

Just leaving this here.

Why would you post this, do you enjoy torturing us?

StemCel137 said:
Sparky said:
I’m considering on going on holiday there but you got to remember I’m 18 and still living with my parents. So I’d have to convince some of my normie friends to go there on a “lads holiday.”
Right now I have four main social circles
There’s the social circle that goes to pubs and clubs and provides me with most of my opportunities to meet girls, however I only see them in the holidays as they are all at uni and I’m on a gap year to looksmax. We already have a lads holiday in Germany booked for the summer so Korea would have to wait until the year after and by then I’ll be old enough to get Plastic Surgery so I can try and reach Chadlite status.
The second circle is just ones that smoke weed but don’t have the money for lads holidays.
The third one is my church circle but they’d be against the idea of lads holidays for obvious reasons.
The fourth one are my gamer social circle who planned a lads holiday but cancelled and do bail on plans quite a lot. They’re still my best bet but I don’t know how I’d convince them to go South Korea over places like Amsterdam, Ibiza, Magaluf ect.
i live in germany and all i can say is: dont visit the north if you are not white and shorter than 6ft2. source: me, ethnic 5'8manlet in northern germany.

girls in the south are more into ethnics than in the north.
isn't north germany more liberal tho?

Sparky said:
I’m considering on going on holiday there but you got to remember I’m 18 and still living with my parents. So I’d have to convince some of my normie friends to go there on a “lads holiday.”

Right now I have four main social circles

There’s the social circle that goes to pubs and clubs and provides me with most of my opportunities to meet girls, however I only see them in the holidays as they are all at uni and I’m on a gap year to looksmax. We already have a lads holiday in Germany booked for the summer so Korea would have to wait until the year after and by then I’ll be old enough to get Plastic Surgery so I can try and reach Chadlite status.

The fourth one are my gamer social circle who planned a lads holiday but cancelled and do bail on plans quite a lot. They’re still my best bet but I don’t know how I’d convince them to go South Korea over places like Amsterdam, Ibiza, Magaluf ect.

You're 19? your are not a trucel. You still have a lof of potential to get laid.Get out there and work for it brethren!

I am a tacocel and tried in Philippines: plenty of matches with girls around my league.

Looks like Asia is a paradise for incels it doesn't matter their as long they are not ricecels.

Just being a white is good enough for these asian noodlewhores, they worship whites like god. Moreover, they have very twisted sense of male masculinity, many of them are crazy for tranny looking prettyboys.

Sparky is actually good looking, I'm not surprised.

chudur-budur said:
Just being a white is good enough for these asian noodlewhores, they worship whites like god. Moreover, they have very twisted sense of male masculinity, many of them are crazy for tranny looking prettyboys.

Nope I tried today in Thailand and Taiwan, barely got any real female matches (all below my looksmatch), a few ladyboyos that I had to unmatch as well. Got better results in my own white country (95% white). Just be white theory does not always apply. You still need to be white + decent looking, a good head of hair is essential (my head is shaved). Pretty boys may do better in Asia. Maybe you can get some gold digger if you show off your money, but that has nothing to do with whiteness.

DankIncel said:
You can get laid in Korea. Good luck Brethren!

shallows people out there here. as a curry you dont have have a chance with the 2/whales

Changed location to Moscow to do another experiment.

e9pEeuI.jpg

3NQQOMe.jpg

Are these matches attractive enough for an incel?

@StemCel137
@FaceAndLMS

CopingGymcel said:
Changed location to Moscow to do another experiment.

e9pEeuI.jpg

3NQQOMe.jpg

Are these matches attractive enough for an incel?

@StemCel137
@FaceAndLMS

You are a fucking faggot if these aren't "attractive enough"
Sparky confirmed for autist

Sparky said:
Thing is... I’m actually diagnosed with autism.

Autism has become a joke among the incel community because every slightly shy person is self diagnosing themselves with it.
I know, you've mentioned it. Not being NT is a death sentence despite what copers say.
Autism is a meme on the internet in general and is used instead of social retardation, and I've always known it's not to be taken as literal autism (although it can be actual autism). It's just a meme is all.
But you're lucky that you have a good looking face. You definitely need to NTmaxx. Depending on how severe it is it might be futile though, you talked about going to a club with some shit in your pants to make it look like a big dick, that's greentext tier aspieness

Sparky said:
Thing is... I’m actually diagnosed with autism.

Autism has become a joke among the incel community because every slightly shy person is self diagnosing themselves with it. I won’t let it slow me down though and will continue to work hard to NT max. But some people are under the illusion that it’s easy to overcome when it’s really not.

However autism is not the only factor in the reason I’m incel as my height and frame are below average. I’m going to get on HGH to sort this.

Anyway the matches in Russia are definitely attractive enough for me

If your height, frame and jawline don't improve, you can always marry this match and have slayer sons:

XkDbMKt.jpg
YrpIB23.jpg
GvzSLf3.jpg

HIGH T.

CopingGymcel said:
If your height, frame and jawline don't improve, you can always marry this match and have slayer sons:

XkDbMKt.jpg
YrpIB23.jpg
GvzSLf3.jpg

HIGH T.

i just set my location to moskau and holy fucking shit are all girls stacies there what the fuck, never saw so many attractive girls on tinder gonna live there lol

CopingGymcel said:

XkDbMKt.jpg
YrpIB23.jpg
GvzSLf3.jpg

HIGH T.

BAN FUCKING BAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CopingGymcel said:
Sparky said:
Thing is... I’m actually diagnosed with autism.
Autism has become a joke among the incel community because every slightly shy person is self diagnosing themselves with it. I won’t let it slow me down though and will continue to work hard to NT max. But some people are under the illusion that it’s easy to overcome when it’s really not.
However autism is not the only factor in the reason I’m incel as my height and frame are below average. I’m going to get on HGH to sort this.
Anyway the matches in Russia are definitely attractive enough for me
If your height, frame and jawline don't improve, you can always marry this match and have slayer sons:
XkDbMKt.jpg
YrpIB23.jpg
GvzSLf3.jpg

HIGH T.
Fuaaarrk what a qt

justforlulzandkeks said:
Fuaaarrk what a qt

BAN FUCKING BAN THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back