Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] 5'7 incel gets more than 40 cute matches in Asia in 1 day

Used photos of @Sparky (with his permission and permission to post results).

Only swiped on girls 5 and above.

No deceiving angles or lighting was used.
Included height in bio, set his age to 20 and swipe range from 18-28.

One day of swiping for a bit and the result was as follows:
Sbwd5Na.jpg

Some of his better looking matches:

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg

6j3OcCr.jpg

There's commercials in asian countries to whiten your skin and white people are treated like demi-gods there so even ugly males have a slight chance there vs western countries.
Basically this, anyone who's 3+ JBW can kill it in riceland, most severe cases are Korea, China, Taiwan
i legit have 200 matches from tindering in taipei for a week. you should see how hott some of them are too. they seriously have a white fetish
Yes Taipei is extreme, and yes has some insanely hot girls

Basically this, anyone who's 3+ JBW can kill it in riceland, most severe cases are Korea, China, Taiwan
Cope.
Even average currycels can kill in ricecland.
@11gaijin was a 4/10 5'7 curry who did well in Thailand

Cope.
Even average currycels can kill in ricecland.
@11gaijin was a 4/10 5'7 curry who did well in Thailand
That's bullshit, I'm only half curry, good lower third, good frame and incel af.
Expect Ur friend is larping

That's bullshit, I'm only half curry, good lower third, good frame and incel af.
Expect Ur friend is larping
Well all of them were hookers so yeah your point stands true

tfw no cute asian waifu

i legit have 200 matches from tindering in taipei for a week. you should see how hott some of them are too. they seriously have a white fetish

Reminds me of Taipei Assassins

Old league was so much better :cryfeels:

Sea is the only hope for us

@Diocel and you still would pick being a tall normie over a 5'9 chad like in that other thread???????????????

Changed location to Moscow to do another experiment.

e9pEeuI.jpg

3NQQOMe.jpg

Are these matches attractive enough for an incel?

@StemCel137
@FaceAndLMS

Fuck. You would need to be literally Henry Cavil to match with them if they were British women UK. (No foid worship).

Asia really is a white man's paradise

Holy shit! (& I used to legitimately whine about jbw being "racist")
Damn. Wish I was white......

Lol confirmed if you’re white you can dominate asian foids.

in other news water is still wet

I will SEAmaxx so fucking hard in a year my dick will fall off.

If it won't work It will be me who will fall... from a bridge.

I would sea max but I’m broke af plus traveling restrictions

I would sea max but I’m broke af plus traveling restrictions

Come SEAmaxx with me I am scared to go alone. I will do it late next year so hopefully this travel restrictions shit will be over. Also need time to lose weight + get in shape and do my micro pigmentation treatment to fix my hairline.

Can't go to Bangkok this year, or next year due to covid19.

I wonder if covid was a conspiracy to stop whites from flying to Asia to steal noodles from wokcels?

Come SEAmaxx with me I am scared to go alone. I will do it late next year so hopefully this travel restrictions shit will be over. Also need time to lose weight + get in shape and do my micro pigmentation treatment to fix my hairline.

ye I made a post long back about people wanting to join me to my sea max a few people where interested so I would say make a post about it as well

Wasn't @Twisted/Sparky a blonde haired Chadlite if I can recall? Not surprised tbh.
[attachment=230]
Nvm, that's what he looks like. Might've been thinking of someone else. Still mogs the shit out of me.

Nvm, that's what he looks like. Might've been thinking of someone else. Still mogs the shit out of me.

If I looked like that, I wouldn't even know what an incel is because I'd be too busy rejecting foids for having one eyelash out of place.

If I looked like that, I wouldn't even know what an incel is because I'd be too busy rejecting foids for having one eyelash out of place.
Tbh same. Though his height might be a factor because he lives in the West, the dude is at least a Chadlite.

Tbh same. Though his height might be a factor because he lives in the West, the dude is at least a Chadlite.
It says on the second page that the pic is not him but this is how OP rated him
A pic of him at 16, he looked like he belonged in a boy band. His bones are all natural. Top tier jawline and zygos.

JgreencardBW
>South Korea
>greencard

Keep coping mayocel
View attachment 292418
This fucker actually mogs me to the sun and back. WTF :feelstrash::feelstrash:. Starting to think a lot of white'cels' on here are fakecels
Jfl that's a mid tier normie. Fakecel out :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 292418
This fucker actually mogs me to the sun and back. WTF :feelstrash::feelstrash:. Starting to think a lot of white'cels' on here are fakecels
Jfl that's a mid tier normie. Fakecel out :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 292418
How do you change where you live on tinder?
I know a method to do this for free

Last edited:
>South Korea
>greencard

Keep coping mayocel

I know a method to do this for free
op chadfished in south korea, he didn't say if he was based there and even if he would be living in south korea, they probably think he come from the west since white so it's for the greencard.

I’d just like to mention that 1/5 women aged 18-30 in SK have worked as literal whores at some point. the sex industry in SK is 4% of their GDP, bigger than fishing and agriculture combined (about 2% each)

Used photos of @Sparky (with his permission and permission to post results).

Only swiped on girls 5 and above.

No deceiving angles or lighting was used.
Included height in bio, set his age to 20 and swipe range from 18-28.

One day of swiping for a bit and the result was as follows:
Sbwd5Na.jpg

Some of his better looking matches:

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg

look how big her booty is

im gonna sui tbh. its done for
DE70C076 71F2 422E 8E38 49DDE70DAEB4

Last edited:
Yea I need to try SEAMaxxing for sure

Jealous of mayocels really

May I see a picture of this Sparky guy?

this was 2017 just imagine in 2020

fuck my life, why am I not white

Time to Koreamaxx once Corona goes away, finna ascend brah. No more Thai hookers for me.

I’d just like to mention that 1/5 women aged 18-30 in SK have worked as literal whores at some point. the sex industry in SK is 4% of their GDP, bigger than fishing and agriculture combined (about 2% each)
are things that bad?

I tried SEA. Got zero matches :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back