Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder experience - Philippines

malta483

malta483

Banned
-
Starting an account over there, will update.

didn't you make this thread already

Shortest country I know. Good luck.

Ok, I’ll properly update in a week. Have some matches already though.

Getting matches but every 1/8 are trans

I'm planning to go to taiwan for the holidays, I really wonder if I can get a lot of matches there

How many pictures you used?

I'm planning to go to taiwan for the holidays, I really wonder if I can get a lot of matches there
It will be twice as hard but still go and try beforehand, that’s key. Taiwan is probably the 3rd hardest behind Japan and Korea.
How many pictures you used?
I used 3 of me, one formal, two informal.

Yeah this JBW bullshit should land permbans. I don't know why these cunts don't just go to cuckmaxx, wow you got matches with self hating gooks (something even blackops2cel could do lmao) WHAT A FUCKING ACHIEVEMENT, THIS IS SUCH NEW AND FASCINATING BLACKPILL CONTENT. Get the fuck out of here.

Yeah this JBW bullshit should land permbans. I don't know why these cunts don't just go to cuckmaxx, wow you got matches with self hating gooks (something even blackops2cel could do lmao) WHAT A FUCKING ACHIEVEMENT, THIS IS SUCH NEW AND FASCINATING BLACKPILL CONTENT. Get the fuck out of here.
Based. Fuck white“cels” and all JBWmaxxers should be banned.