Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder Deep fakecel experiment, trying to date with my deepfake

D

Damian Dark

Banned
-
DISCLAIMER: To the mods: I did NOT use my real pictures on tinder to achieve this date, thus I’m not a fakecel. I paid someone to put my face onto someone else’s body so it wasn’t my physical looks that attracted her
PREFACE ENDS; THREAD STARTS

So I Finally put the deepfake my friend made me on tinder. I swapped out my real pics for the deepfaked ones. The real pics had almost no matches and none in the gold queue. When I switched them, my gold queue jumped to 9+.

Matched an Asian girl and she seemed down to meet without hesitation

The date was un-remarkable in every sense of the word. She only replied with one word answers, barely kept the conversation going and was overall boring. I guess it’s due to the picture discrepancy.

At one point she commented on how professional my pics are. I brushed it off by saying “yeah I pay a photographer. He’s really good”

After about half an hour, she makes an excuse to leave.

Is this a fail?, and what would I have don’t differently?

1. It is a rejection, but not a fail. This is because I’m not very into Asians. There’s good news my $300 pictures have the potential to set up dates, however they may be too powerful to match my IRL looks

2. I would have worn the funkybod to look bigger and a toque to hide my high hairline during the date. Those 2 fixes could stave off disappointment during the date

Attachments

• 141E8BB5-007E-4BDB-8E6D-50F76E8C8878.jpeg
    141E8BB5-007E-4BDB-8E6D-50F76E8C8878.jpeg
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 364
  • 0F18E857-8016-40AD-A69C-038A4140980C.jpeg
    0F18E857-8016-40AD-A69C-038A4140980C.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 360
  • BB2D387B-07E6-41F6-BAEA-8E68227C74CE.jpeg
    BB2D387B-07E6-41F6-BAEA-8E68227C74CE.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 360
You pushed it too far

At least go to the gym so that it looks close

It's soul crushing

It is a rejection, but not a fail. This is because I’m not very into Asians
kinda cope brother
I also don't like Asians much but you're coping if you think you wouldn't have fucked her if given chance. If you looked like your pictures you could have escaped inceldom that day
ur just wasting your time anyways because being an incel the girls you'll match up with are blown out whores. You are on a different plane compared to these girls you can never relate to such girls unless you're a normie sexhaver yourself
What you're doing is pointless
Only way an incel can ascend is by getting with a traditional virgin young girl don't bother trying otherwise
also don't bother with texting them they give one word replies to sub Chads
if you think she's not interested in you then you're right she's not into you