Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder Chad unable to get any matches. Thanks simps!

• Thread starter GriffithIsInnocent
  • Start date
Not a chad, 6.5/10 face

Good face shape but his actual face doesn't fit on his face. He has a typical skinny beta face but decided to lift because internet retards told him to.

Chadlite isn't enough anymore, 90/10 on dating apps now.

20% Promoting 450lb Hell by the dashboard blocking pussy light’s long discredited blue pill oofy doofy theory
Hell by the dashboard light was right, its oofy doofy supremacy from now on

5/10

His eye area is dogshit

Chad? Where. Lmao retards don’t know how to rate guys at all so no wonder they talk about “chad only” or “she wants chad”

Super cringe behavior tbh. I don’t like using the term chad unless it refers to guys like Cavill, Chico, hexum etc

Real life “chad” is some upper class tall HTN(doesn’t even have to HTN, N is enough jfl) NT white guy

@WØLF @Dregster

Chad? Where. Lmao retards don’t know how to rate guys at all so no wonder they talk about “chad only” or “she wants chad”

Super cringe behavior tbh. I don’t like using the term chad unless it refers to guys like Cavill, Chico, hexum etc

Real life “chad” is some upper class tall HTN(doesn’t even have to HTN, N is enough jfl) NT white guy

@WØLF @Dregster
Alright faggot
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

@WØLF @Dregster
Not a chad, but he's not bad either. He would do well where I live because high tier normies mog most men in my area

Alright faggot
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video
C1A4CEEA 8489 4851 B99E BC6B50D3C636
Not a chad, but he's not bad either. He would do well where I live because high tier normies mog most men in my area
I could see him with a girl in my area but doesn’t mog most guys I see tbh. The brutal thing about being in a college in the Midwest is that it’s all tall blonde hair blue eyed people jfl. The mogging is harsh.

Who tf poses like that for pictures? Creep.

After taking a better look I agree he is a HTN. I only took a glimpse at fist.

Last edited:
It's because women can sense his bad personality.

I could see him with a girl in my area but doesn’t mog most guys I see tbh. The brutal thing about being in a college in the Midwest is that it’s all blonde hair blue eyed people jfl.
Brutal shit man. Most men where I live are boomers and/or manlets so idk if I should be grateful that I don't get mogged as often as I should, or sad that my chances to ascend are even slimmer because no one's my age

He's not Chad, but he is definitely HTN and if he lookmaxxed and gainmaxxed he could be Chadlite.

Over for anyone but giga Chad in 2023.

Hell by the dashboard light was right, its oofy doofy supremacy from now on
For LTRs, maybe. But Chad still slays when it comes to casual sex. Guy in the OP isn't a Chad

Dude you guys are coping hard hes a tall JBW nigger and hes atleast a MTN or HTN

if hes average looking then im a subhuman filth nigger from underground sewer

ITS FUCKING OVER WTF IS GOING ON
HOW???????????????????????????????????????????
WOMEN ARE NPCS SATAN MADE THEM
Cope.is. They can't accept it's over.

We are reaching catastrophic levels of hypergamy.

5/10

His eye area is dogshit
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

This is exactly how fucked foids think. This is why we're fucked. And now inkels have same view on looks as foids

So fucking over

@WØLF @Dregster
Dude is 6/10 at best, probably only gets laid from being NT but his more consistent lays will mostly be ethnic foids and low tier white beckies/landwhales

Bonafide chad doesn't need to angle fraud with filters and pretend to be a bad boy.

As a chadfisher, he is 100% shadowbanned. No way he got 0 matches in a month. Not possible.

0 matches in a month? that's pretty average

Guy in the photo is 6.5/10. HTN not a Chad definently

Seems like he has norwood too

He's like a 6-7. That negative canthal tilt prevents him from being chad level. He doesn't look truecel by any means but I can see why he doesn't have any success on tinder.

8+/10: Success with women under any medium, including tinder.
6-7/10: Will struggle on tinder but could potentially get lucky with a sub4 from tinder. Often get gfs through social circle, hobbies, etc.
4-5/10: Zero chance on tinder. This is where things like height or ethnicity can make or break you. If you're lucky you'll get a sub4 woman from time to time. If not, you might be able to geomaxx depending on your ethnicity.
sub4: Truecel. You will fail on any medium and under any circumstance no matter what your height, build, or race is. You can't even geomaxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back