Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder as a 5'4

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Should I try Tinder? Never tried out. But many people told me that tinder is full of whores cunts looking for cute guys.

I am 5'4 with Baby face

No don't do it. it's even difficult for chad to secure dates with dating apps due to toilets being extremely hypergamous on those apps. Would be impossible for a short guy like you

Stop it, you're an incel for a reason. Are you autistic, btw?

I am 5'4 with Baby face
grandma's opinion doesn't count (or your self thoughts). female gaze is all that matters. if you want to, just try... but I'm sure you will uninstall it in a thunderbolt.

No it is just suffering for non-chads

Slayer trait also leave some for us

Bruh at 5'4 it's absolutely over:lul:

Should I try Tinder? Never tried out. But many people told me that tinder is full of whores cunts looking for cute guys.

I am 5'4 with Baby face
Chadlets.is @Incelius Savage

Yes but take NT pictures

Don’t waste ur time

I think 5 4 is pretty tall, maybe even above average why would anyone want to be taller?
Bro, I'm 5'11" and a virgin at 27, what makes you think you being 5'4" is gonna be better for you in 2022?

You can try but don't expect nothing from it.

Do it if you really want to try dating, but don't expect anything. Dating apps send hypergamy into overdrive.

Still better than cold approaching, tough.

I think 5 4 is pretty tall, maybe even above average why would anyone want to be taller?
Bruh are you trolling?

Anything under 5'8 means it's over ok?

5'4 is like 160 cm and is well below average

Not even worth trying.

You are just embarrassing yourself by trying tinder despite being a 5'4 dwarf. It never began, buddy bodo. Whores would reject you right off the bat.