Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TimeTravelcels on suicide watch(Video of Irish women in 1967)

My height of 5'8 would probably be tall back then tbh, weren't the Irish starving for most of their existence? I'd be at least the equivalent of a 6'0 guy there. Lifefuel for short timetravelcels.

My height of 5'8 would probably be tall back then tbh, weren't the Irish starving for most of their existence? I'd be at least the equivalent of a 6'0 guy there. Lifefuel for short timetravelcels.
Watch the whole video. One of them actually say he has to be 5'10 or 6 foot tall :feelskek:

Hit the gym bro is the biggest cope, even when muscled men were much more rare foids found them grotesque, they want wide bones not muscles, like always things that can't be changed.

Hit the gym bro is the biggest cope, even when muscled men were much more rare foids found them grotesque, they want wide bones not muscles, like always things that can't be changed.
Yeah muscle is cope. There are some foids who have that fetish but very rare.

Looks+height+ wide bones+blue eyes= everything

Let's be real, most bitches aren't good with judging size by relativity. They only say they like certain things because other women say that they like them. So unless that insignificant cum guzzling slitch pulls out a tape measure, then you're ok

Let's be real, most bitches aren't good with judging size by relativity. They only say they like certain things because other women say that they like them. So unless that insignificant cum guzzling slitch pulls out a tape measure, then you're ok
Not ok when I'm 5'6. Every fucking human being can tell I'm short

Watch the whole video. One of them actually say he has to be 5'10 or 6 foot tall :feelskek:
Yeah okay nevermind 1967 isn't that long ago by that point they were already 5'8" on average, so barely an improvement for shortcels :feelsbadman:

Yeah okay nevermind 1967 isn't that long ago by that point they were already 5'8" on average, so barely an improvement for shortcels :feelsbadman:
Exactly. The sad truth is that women have always wanted a tall handsome men. But if we want to see dramatic difference in female's preference , we probably need to go back to 200 years ago.

All the women are grannies today. 1967 was 55 years ago. Their zoomer granddaughters are still preferring tall men.

They all have subaverage faces. I'd still date them but I shouldn't expect high standards from them.

Timesplitterscels on suicide watch

They would never date a manlet tho.
true
Your thought is cope. I work out to stay healthy and strong and not to impress some NPC foids...
I didn't say to not workout. I'm saying in the eye of female looks and height are the most important things.

Mogmaxing is something every man should do. workingout is based

They only say they like certain things because other women say that they like them.

The most obnoxious foid and soy trait. This is the only reason that stupid shit becomes popular.