Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Times you’ve won.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
As incels, we rarely win at anything. Sometimes though, we do manage to snag a win over the Chads, roasties, and normies. Whether it be out lifting a Chad in the gym, making a roastie feel the smallest amount of despair we live with, or something completely different. What was a time you’ve won?

One win for me was when when I got my Chad neighbor’s party shut down in college. They were being loud as fuck and I was done with it. Didn’t throw another party over there all year. I wasn’t too sure on the details, but I definitely saw cops arrest some people that night.

I win at not being a cuck

im winning my neetbux case, so thats really cool. i can't fucking wait to get that taxpayer money and not have to contribute to society and i'm already on the free healthcare thing in my state

If you’ve ever won at anything, you’re a fakecel volcel non Trucel and need to be perma banned on sight. @Colvin76 thoughts? :feelskek:

I won a fight with a tallfag at school because i knew how to low kick and threw an overhand right, needless to say i got the shit kicked out me when his freind sgot pissed and jumped in

If you’ve ever won at anything, you’re a fakecel volcel non Trucel and need to be perma banned on sight. @Colvin76 thoughts? :feelskek:
That's accurately him LOL
I won a fight with a tallfag at school because i knew how to low kick and threw an overhand right, needless to say i got the shit kicked out me when his freind sgot pissed and jumped in
Holy shit brutal mate

As incels, we rarely win at anything. Sometimes though, we do manage to snag a win over the Chads, roasties, and normies. Whether it be out lifting a Chad in the gym, making a roastie feel the smallest amount of despair we live with, or something completely different. What was a time you’ve won?

One win for me was when when I got my Chad neighbor’s party shut down in college. They were being loud as fuck and I was done with it. Didn’t throw another party over there all year. I wasn’t too sure on the details, but I definitely saw cops arrest some people that night.
Congratulations; this is the only snitch pass you'll get from me! (Unless you're fucking up another Chad...)
im winning my neetbux case, so thats really cool. i can't fucking wait to get that taxpayer money and not have to contribute to society and i'm already on the free healthcare thing in my state
Thanks for pointing that out! Now, finaly, i too have a win! Of course im actually a cripple. But hey! Whatever! I won something!
oh yeah! I won a fight against a fat black girlgang when i was a child! Bon temps! 'mi! (I hit the leader so hard with my stolen crescent wrench, that she dropped her baseball bat and apologised!

But no big wins against other people recently. A few personal health wins, but nothing spectacular or noteworthy.

Congratulations; this is the only snitch pass you'll get from me! (Unless you're fucking up another Chad...)

Thanks for pointing that out! Now, finaly, i too have a win! Of course im actually a cripple. But hey! Whatever! I won something!

oh yeah! I won a fight against a fat black girlgang when i was a child! Bon temps! 'mi! (I hit the leader so hard with my stolen crescent wrench, that she dropped her baseball bat and apologised!

But no big wins against other people recently. A few personal health wins, but nothing spectacular or noteworthy.
I think I hit a girl when i was 10 because she tried to kick me

I've really never won anything

I think I hit a girl when i was 10 because she tried to kick me
I think i was 11 or something. Not sure. She had a big group of niggirls and a fucking baseball bat! (We were all poverty kids)

I think i was 11 or something. Not sure. She had a big group of niggirls and a fucking baseball bat! (We were all poverty kids)
Black negress girls are the worse

I win at not roping everyday.

One time I got in a fight at boy scout camp. The counselor talked to us about how if we get into fights we might not be able to continue boy scouts. I didn't care because I knew I was quitting after the camp was done but the kid I got into a fight with started crying lol