Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time's "Person of the Year" are the "Silence Breakers"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
http://time.com/time-person-of-the-year-2017-silence-breakers/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter

[img=800x1066]https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2017/12/06/poy-2017-cover_vert-f1543ad0e414ef2a31d9b0e95c3d100a62eeee91-s800-c85.jpg[/img]

Absolutely disgusting.

These cunts willingly sucked fat Jew dick to get their spot and their millions of dollars. They said nothing about it for many years, endangering countless amounts of aspiring female celebrities to similar 'rape'. They only spoke up once it was socially acceptable to do AND when they already made their riches and no longer needed the services of Mr. Goldbergstein.

I sincerely hope every 'silence breaker' gets their face broken with acid. Repulsive cunts.

I am all for the imprisonment of man whores.

The last good Time person of the year was Hitler.

/pol/cel said:
The last good Time person of the year was Hitler.

Don't insult Hitler buy comparing him to women.

What the hell has that slut Taylor Swift done, except make horrible music?

hahahahahahhahaa, society is so fucking political correct and cucked its unreal.

This is not news, this is suicide fuel. Reminder that this is the face of the abomination that started this movement:

qmk2nTr.png

Person of the year: literal prostitutes

smh. can't wait til I retire 25 years from now so I can buy a plot of land and a large Victorian mansion and never leave

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I hate journalists even more than I hate women.

Harvey Weinstien is the person of the year. He should be given the Medal of Honor, he is a great hero.

Damn, terrible.

We should make our own alternative cover with Saint Weinstein on it.

yeah, just saw this. Unbelievable.

SaintMarcLepine said:
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

It's unfortunate because today is supposed to be a day of celebration.

Tried it.

Attachments

• harvey-coverfinal.jpg
    harvey-coverfinal.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 180
I saw this one coming a mile away.

modus_coperandi said:
We should make our own alternative cover with Saint Weinstein on it.
He's among our worst enemies.

Grotesque said:

Why? He was just a jewish subhuman, who used his status and played the only game he was capable of.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Whenever I hear about Time magazine I think of Dylan's interview with them and it makes me lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnl5X5MQKTg

Who even are these whores.

Grotesque said:

Why?

Splintercel said:
This is not news, this is suicide fuel. Reminder that this is the face of the abomination that started this movement:

qmk2nTr.png

Disgusting.

Machiavelli said:
the jews wanted this

And they got it.

Oof to the person that actually did something amazing just to be thrown aside for some hags who sucked there way to the top

BlackOps2Cel should be the person of the year.

I am all for these powerful leftist psycholathic men being dragged naked into the light of day. They are complicit in our suffering.

modus_coperandi said:
Why? He was just a jewish subhuman, who used his status and played the only game he was capable of.
Weinstein is also white knight betabux responsible for giving these cunts significant power.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he's a willing scapegoat in all of this.

>Woman agrees to be fucked by Weinstein in exchange for movie roles

> "I was raped"
200.gif

Earthbound said:
>Woman agrees to be fucked by Weinstein in exchange for movie roles

> "I was raped"
200.gif

They had no choice because of the power structures of modern society. If they refused to sleep with the man, he wouldn't allow them to advance their careers, and would likely blackball them from the industry. So they were raped, because they had to submit to his power and do what he wanted otherwise there would be consequences, like having to rely on acting ability, networking, and managing connections; you know, actually doing what you're supposed to. Can't have that.

/s

Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong.

Cucked hollywood, by the way wtf is taylor swift doing on the damn cover?

jagged0 said:
Cucked hollywood, by the way wtf is taylor swift doing on the damn cover?

Like Colin Kaepernick, she is oppressed. Nevermind their money or fame, they aren't privileged like ciswhite men like you.