Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Time Travel

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
If you guys could time travel to any era in history (including pre history) where would you go and why?

Shitttt. Lemme think of some places ID wanna visit
Ancient Mesopotamia
Roman Empire
1910s America
1950s America
Ancient Egypt (Old Kingdom)
Spanish empire
Incan empire
Hispania Period
To name a few.

Not anywhere, since your presence would literally exterminate most the people around you with disease. Maybe you can die of some ancient disease as well.

Atatürk's Turkey could be an interesting one.

See what Jesus was really about.

THE BIG BANG ERA TO STOP THE FUCKING MOLECULES FROM COLLIDING AND BIRTHING THIS SHIT UNIVERSE

I want to travel to outer space instead

i just...i dont really know

Cold War area if I still have my current looks. If I could be high status then let me be an ottoman sultan, kek

THE BIG BANG ERA TO STOP THE FUCKING MOLECULES FROM COLLIDING AND BIRTHING THIS SHIT UNIVERSE
Impossible as the multiverse council will rip you apart.

If you guys could time travel to any era in history (including pre history) where would you go and why?
I would go back to pre Bitcoin and stocks maxx

Just wanna ldar don’t want time travel

Fuck the past, I want to travel thousands of years into the future when medical, computing, space travel, and bioengineering technologies become the stuff of reality that science fiction dreams of.

Fuck the past, I want to travel thousands of years into the future when medical, computing, space travel, and bioengineering technologies become the stuff of reality that science fiction dreams of.