Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Time to weed out the fakecels once again

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
@Weed thoughts?
Teenyweenielossus
happy new year

Every one that is not posting here is a chad slaying drunk underaged girls now

I've coomed 3 times today already

Just going to add a post to my count. Thanks tbh.

had a fucking head ache all day

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI CANNNTTTTTT TTTTAAAA LKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIII WANT TO HHHHHHHHHA VE HAPPY DFUCK F U CK FUCK FU CKFDU HDL;AE FK HBGNJVY NHUJBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBV MNJHLREWF mn.,a gfds;lkjhh dsagft l;kj a gfl;j hhgfda GRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHG

Jfl if everyone who didn't reply here by midnight gets banned.

*raises hand*
present

QUOTE plus one to post count /QUOTE

Jfl if everyone who didn't reply here by midnight gets banned.
Tbh if you weren’t here today or on Christmas/Christmas eve you should be banned bc you’re obviously a normie or chad

Tbh if you weren’t here today or on Christmas/Christmas eve you should be banned bc you’re obviously a normie or chad
That's true 90% of the time, but there's still a 10% benefit of doubt the fakers take advantage of.

fucking dumb incels

@needsolution you out creamping?

LDAR currently.

Checking in. Zero friends called or texted.

I already checked in to another thread and a few others

Neetcel present.

poo poo pee pee