Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time to start a NEET schedule for my life

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Other NEETs help me out here, NEET with no irl schedule at 24. Ugly so im trying to forget about wanting women.
Now in the morning i like to start it with coffee and also no caffeine before bed

I have gaming PC, Lego and Books, I got 2 new sets for cmas btw

I mostly sit infront of the computer screen ALL day because i have nowhere to go as an ugly subhuman and ive aleredy been thru the self improvement journey from 16 to 21 so i know how people perceive me as subhuman.

I have asked out women i find attractive and always got disinterest or " Your not my type " aka im not chad so i know its over.

I have ADHD so could explain why im so active on the forums, Its impulsive and medical so cant really help it hence ive become incels.is Haters gonna hate... :soy:

Anyway Id like to have a better neet life both for health and the brain.

I am also getting my pain removed if im approved so i can rot more comfily :feelscomfy:

Maybe ill workout just for the heck of it.

Furniture, Books, Whatever, Anything that contribute to my comfiness, Including blankets aswell and anything soft and comfy.

Neet

Also my favourite meal is Hamburger i made myself so i added this cute girl which @hierophant suggested me in anime form which i watched 2 episodes of yesterday.

Lets just call it treatment/reperations for the pain this country has caused me including bullies.

Thanks taxpayers, You have disabled 1 more guy in the workforce, Another reason i dont work is social anxiety due to people being horrible towards me and out of the way to make sure i dont feel welcome anywhere, More reason to rot on universal income as a mentally retarded bucko with ADHD.

@TheNEET my dear brocel, You got ideas too? Id love to hear it :feelscomfy:

Also shoutout to @Linguinicel for being an awesome guy that i get along well with :feelsLightsaber:

0000235598 223952579

Been literally living like Satou since 2021 but i feel like i need a schedule.

Last edited:
how do you know you have ADHD? I'm starting to think I have it too.

Wake up early go on morning walks.
Try meditation.
Try gym.
It'll increase your quality of life overall.

how do you know you have ADHD? I'm starting to think I have it too.
You can't focus on things, you get easily bored of the things you do. You fidget and do other stuff. Basically Google it for more details.

You can't focus on things, you get easily bored of the things you do. You fidget and do other stuff. Basically Google it for more details.
You are 100% correct, I wish i had ADD instead but i got the hyperactive one, And its almost impossible to fall asleep sometimes, The cool thing is which is unrelated is that ive trained myself to be able to control my dreams after a set of time half my brain is awake so i can control it.

all of these things improve the quality of life for us but it will all go away once we go into the real world and see all the happy people with content lives and smiling with their foids

we can continue to eco chamber ourselves and seal off the outside world or we can exit this life and be at peace
I feel like everyday is like an extension cord being tightened harder and harder until I finally kms

all of these things improve the quality of life for us but it will all go away once we go into the real world and see all the happy people with content lives and smiling with their foids

we can continue to eco chamber ourselves and seal off the outside world or we can exit this life and be at peace
I feel like everyday is like an extension cord being tightened harder and harder until I finally kms
The pain and mentalpain wont necessarely go away but ive learned to live with it, Occassionaly but rarely i sperg about wanting to KMS on the forum but dont we all, Were miserable fucks and were marginalized by a society that sees us as vermin so dont feel bad, Its them that dont see our root cause, We are ugly and hence forced into self isolation in our 30s unless we ascend, We are like an african slave begging Chad to drive a stacy to our door only to be rejected.

If i had looks like Meeks, Chris Pratt, Jensen Ackles, Then id be having a good life too and maybe id even be a movie star, Your looks are literally you and what you present to others, Your personality is just air coming out of your mouth, Well it could be body language too but if good looking you can afford to be a bit bashy and mean.

But in the end being a nice guy doesnt get you anywhere anymore, Feminism has dismantled the act of a gentleman.

In the UK you are not even allowed to look at a woman even if you werent looking at her and just looking in that direction and will face jail and police harassment so look down while on a train like a beta would, Avoid women at all cost in society outside to protect yourself, The powerful goverments can be ruthless when it comes to simping for le meme gender.

Also NEETing provides me with some comfort, Like i dont have to deal with all the nastyness i get from 99% of people and i also dont need to exhaust myself mentally in a job where anyone hates me anymore.

its very simple sleep cope sleep again cope some more sleep

I have no schedule i just mostly rot in my bed all day

don't get fat; stay active
keep your brain busy with things like writing, learning stuff

NEETdom is modern equivalent to monkdom and monastery life. When I was a NEET I was mainly reading (both books and internet sources), watched old pre 2000 movies and played some video games from time to time, other than that I explored wilderness at least once a week to not go crazy from sitting in my house constantly, posted on some forums and 4chan and meditated and daydreamed also

Maybe ill workout just for the heck of it.
It's a great idea if you enjoy it, will help you both with the neet lifestyle and hyperactivity. Remember, that no form of it is for everyone so don't give up if one won't be suitable
Furniture, Books, Whatever, Anything that contribute to my comfiness, Including blankets aswell and anything soft and comfy.
If it's possible, I'd recommend splitting the room into more spacious part allowing movement and making you feel less encaged and more limited, cozy one for that safe feeling. You can for example separate bed with some sort of curtain or something else working as a wall (or just a wall bit it's a waste of space).
Also try to add some personal touches to not feel like in a hospital room or someone else's place. No one is going to visit you and judge it so don't be afraid.
When it comes to other copes (like mentioned books), it's personal.
Neet

Also my favourite meal is Hamburger i made myself so i added this cute girl
Aww
They must be great