Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Time to settle

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★★★
Would you settle for an ugly foid or just die in your loneliness

I don't believe ugly women exist + as long as she's a virgin It's fine

Oh so you wouldn’t wanna mess with a girl who has a body account interesting I mean if your a virgin yourself you totally deserve it

I'm going to be honest, if she's butt-fuck ugly, I'd rather die alone. But that makes me such a hypocrite then.
I don't believe ugly women exist
Nah, I used to think this. But ugly women can exist. Morally, or Physically.
as long as she's a virgin
As long as she follows the same ideology as me too.

Oh so you wouldn’t wanna mess with a girl who has a body account interesting I mean if your a virgin yourself you totally deserve it
Pairbonding is real, isn't it?

depends how bad the loneliness is. But if the foid is just ugly and not chink id settle.

I'm going to be honest, if she's butt-fuck ugly, I'd rather die alone. But that makes me such a hypocrite then.

Nah, I used to think this. But ugly women can exist. Morally, or Physically.

As long as she follows the same ideology as me too.
Based take

Define "ugly". I'm ugly and I'd gladly settle for a looksmatch
Ugly is someone under 5 and by looksmatch I assume that’s someone who is on your looksclass

Ugly is someone under 5 and by looksmatch I assume that’s someone who is on your looksclass
My looksmatch
IMG 1846

Oh come on bro you can’t hate your own so your saying you would settle with black and white but not Asian :feelssus:
I’d settle with abo or a food with crouzons before a noodle, just like they do with us. Give them a taste of their own

I’d settle with abo or a food with crouzons before a noodle, just like they do with us. Give them a taste of their own
That makes sense also I just found out Asian women in America marry out the most specially to white guys why lol

And don’t say it’s because they are better :hax:

I mean if she's ugly enough that a relationship with her would drag you down, then cut her out

no point having a relationship where you enjoy yourself less than before JFL

I mean if she's ugly enough that a relationship with her would drag you down, then cut her out

Understandable but what I mean is would you see yourself with let’s say a woman who’s but overweight and average looking

Ofc. Id happily date a 3/10 girl. As long as shes sweet

This is huge
Yeah like I said before Incels are virgins and virgin men can’t really get with women who have had sex or if they did she would definitely run away

If she was a burn victim I would. If she was fat I would whip that bitch into shape. If she was a virgin I would be happy, if not I would use a hazmat suit for sex.

Nice so why are you not with one

my guy, this is blackpill 101. 3/10 foids arent into 3/10 dudes. Theyre still chad only.

Trust me, if i could find a sweet loving 3/10 foid id say goodbye to all my brocels on here, wish them the best, amd never return.

Give an example pic

Depends on how ugly she is. If she's a 3 / 10 then that's alright. Any lower and I'd rather die alone.

I just wanna find someone that matches my looks. Thats all.

If she was a burn victim I would. If she was fat I would whip that bitch into shape. If she was a virgin I would be happy, if not I would use a hazmat suit for sex.
:lul::lul:

Depends on how ugly she is. If she's a 3 / 10 then that's alright. Any lower and I'd rather die alone.
Well I hope you find your +3/10

my guy, this is blackpill 101. 3/10 foids arent into 3/10 dudes. Theyre still chad only.

Trust me, if i could find a sweet loving 3/10 foid id say goodbye to all my brocels on here, wish them the best, amd never return.
Fair enough brocel I forget the ones with the most to demand are the ugly fiods

Frankly, my only standards are that she is not fat - disfigured - disabled - or super skinny

Would you date Lizzie Velasquez? She’s one of the ugliest women out there. I sure wouldn’t date her. Look her up and then you can tell me ugly women don’t exist if you still believe it. I even saw an uglier woman than her on Reddit once that was a dog attack victim, and she was so deformed, I guarantee you wouldn’t want her

Would you date Lizzie Velasquez? She’s one of the ugliest women out there. I sure wouldn’t date her. Look her up and then you can tell me ugly women don’t exist if you still believe it. I even saw an uglier woman than her on Reddit once that was a dog attack victim, and she was so deformed, I guarantee you wouldn’t want her
My doctrine is that women can't be ugly unless they're horrible deformed or morbidly obese. My point still stands