Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Time to settle

My doctrine is that women can't be ugly unless they're horrible deformed or morbidly obese. My point still stands
I will attach pictures of her. She is fairly deformed, but by genetics, not some freak accident

My doctrine is that women can't be ugly unless they're horrible deformed or morbidly obese. My point still stands
Here’s what she looks like. Do you want her?
IMG 2924

I would settle with ugly foid
but wouldn't mind dying alone if I have to

Would you date Lizzie Velasquez? She’s one of the ugliest women out there. I sure wouldn’t date her. Look her up and then you can tell me ugly women don’t exist if you still believe it. I even saw an uglier woman than her on Reddit once that was a dog attack victim, and she was so deformed, I guarantee you wouldn’t want her
She still got a bf and married :feelskek:. Lonely foids don’t exist and this thread is pointless

if the foid was virgin yes, but that dont exist this days

She still got a bf and married :feelskek:. Lonely foids don’t exist and this thread is pointless
That is true ugly women are not like ugly men the point is there will always be men for ugly foids but for ugly men to bad I guess

I would settle with ugly foid
but wouldn't mind dying alone if I have to
Well brother I hope you find whatever it is that makes you happy

Would you date Lizzie Velasquez? She’s one of the ugliest women out there. I sure wouldn’t date her. Look her up and then you can tell me ugly women don’t exist if you still believe it. I even saw an uglier woman than her on Reddit once that was a dog attack victim, and she was so deformed, I guarantee you wouldn’t want her
Well I just seen her face and if she has a husband there is no fucking reason any of us can’t get a wife tf

That’s fucking crazy. Women truly can never be lonely

Well I just seen her face and if she has a husband there is no fucking reason any of us can’t get a wife tf
If she actually has a husband I’m gonna feel like killing myself. I swear, it’s so fucking absurd how even one of the ugliest women out there lifemogs us

I feel for her honesty
I kind of do as well, simply because for the most part her extreme ugliness outweighs her pussy privilege (or so I would think). She probably gets subhuman treatment fairly often despite being a woman

I would definitely be more than happy with my looksmatch. As long as she had a decent personality of course

I'm a settler.

But it's all so very @unsettling

If she actually has a husband I’m gonna feel like killing myself. I swear, it’s so fucking absurd how even one of the ugliest women out there lifemogs us
Ok bro don’t do that we at least need you here on .is

Ok bro don’t do that we at least need you here on .is
I won’t man, but that shit really is suifuel if true. I still have some decent copes right now

Ugly foid, i think i would have gotten used to the ugliness after some years.

Ugly foid, i think i would have gotten used to the ugliness after some years.
Wasted12years I don’t think you wanna waste some more time because time is everything