Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Time to man up"

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
My mums the other day talked to me about starting to meet foids and getting married to have kids.
I know it is time waste to tell her about current sex market and blackpill so I just pretented that it would happen naturally eventually :lul:
She then used an argument "You will drown into this rotting habit and better start getting out of there" Funny that I`m already 30 and this is first time she said that
You know my thoughts at that moment?
USED TO ROTTING?! I`M FUCKING DEEP 1000KM IN ROT OCEAN YOU BITCH AND YOU JUST NOW SAY IT IS TIME TO RESCUE ME WHEN IT WAS TIME 10 YEARS AGO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

rot ocean is not that bad acutally :feelsjuice:

My mums the other day talked to me about starting to meet foids and getting married to have kids.
I know it is time waste to tell her about current sex market and blackpill so I just pretented that it would happen naturally eventually :lul:
She then used an argument "You will drown into this rotting habit and better start getting out of there" Funny that I`m already 30 and this is first time she said that
USED TO ROTTING?! I`M FUCKING DEEP 1000KM IN ROT OCEAN YOU BITCH AND YOU JUST NOW SAY IT IS TIME TO RESCUE ME WHEN IT WAS TIME 10 YEARS AGO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
JUST MAN UP BRO, JUST MAN UP AND MARRY SOME CHAD LEFTOVER RAILED SINGLE MOM AND FORM A CHRISTIAN FAMILY :feelshaha:

Haha, yeah talk about getting a raw deal and for what? Approval from a soyciety that already hated us for years? Lol, fuck off soyciety!

It's beyond ragefuel when a woman complains about this things to a man
"Why are you not getting bitches? It is easy :foidSoy:"
"Look at your x female relative, she already has a family"
"Why don't you go hang out with your friends? Mine are always asking me to hangout :foidSoy:"

:lasereyes::lasereyes:
Retarded bitches I swear.
View attachment 617354
rot ocean is not that bad acutally :feelsjuice:
Marriage is a meme :yes:

"Why are you not getting bitches? It is easy :foidSoy:"
A female cousin of mine that is known among the family for whoring around with various men legit told me this :lasereyes:

I understand your rage, but don't let the npc mentality win

A female cousin of mine that is known among the family for whoring around with various men legit told me this :lasereyes:

I understand your rage, but don't let the npc mentality win
bro all sluts know other sluts you should try and get her to let you fuck one of her skank friends. offer to smoke them up with weed

bro all sluts know other sluts you should try and get her to let you fuck one of her skank friends. offer to smoke them up with weed
I barely see the bitch, like thrice a year at most, thank God tbh, her lifestyle mogs mine into oblivion :feelsohgod:

My mums the other day talked to me about starting to meet foids

I'd rather not have cunts denigrate me later after rejecting me.

I barely see the bitch, like thrice a year at most, thank God tbh, her lifestyle mogs mine into oblivion :feelsohgod:
you should fuck your cousin ngl. i have 2 hot cousins i would love to fuck

10% brag
you should fuck your cousin ngl. i have 2 hot cousins i would love to fuck
Great minds think alike it seems :feelsokman:
I would also fuck my cousin but need to work on my low inhibness first, she has even called me handsome and hot so might have a chance :feelshmm:

Great minds think alike it seems :feelsokman:
I would also fuck my cousin but need to work on my low inhibness first, she has even called me handsome and hot so might have a chance :feelshmm:
nice bro that would truly be living the dream

Time to man cuck up inkwell!!

Fakecel trait: you talk to your parents.
A truecel has nothing but rensentment and hate for his parents for having the nerve to bring him into this cold world with shit genetics and treating him like shit.

Fuck your mum. Ez