Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel time to go to sleep, hugging a pillow in my arms and pretending it's someone who loves me

last_man

last_man

miserable presumptuous no talent
here's hoping that I don't wake up

This is me every night. Don't feel too alone.

Did this last night too haha lol :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

How do we get out of bed in the morning when our only wish is to sleep forever?

For a very long time I couldn't sleep any other way, usually on my side or belly.
As my TMJ (jaw) problems got worse I have to sleep on my back which doesn't give that feeling of being curled up at all and makes it harder for me to fall asleep unless I'm physically exhausted.

Just buy a sex doll. It would be a better cope.

Get a dog. Unlike women, dogs are not superficial, are loyal, and are intelligent.

is the pillowcase at least a picture of a woman?

I want to get a daki.

I press pictures of female faces on my phone to my face and pretend they're kissing me. :feelsrope:

I've always slept with my pillow in this position:

It's just a coincidence that my dad bought me a body pillow.

Aw, I hope you find someone :)

Do you look on anywhere... like okcupid or whatever?

Also make sure you are networking and stuff. Even online can be better than nothing, like chatting to local friends of friends on Facebook or browsing Twitter or Whisper.

Sorry, I know none of this is too imaginative but I just wanna help.

Until then anyway, at least you're not alone when you have the internet :)

good ,now swallow them pills good

I just woke up holding my pillow.

It never even began for pillowhugcels tbh

This is what I do every night, I like to pretend I am going to bed after a long hard day, with my wife lying beside me, and we hug each other as we fall asleep.

Also make sure you are networking and stuff. Even online can be better than nothing, like chatting to local friends of friends on Facebook or browsing Twitter or Whisper.

Sounds like a foid/ IT infiltrator

I used to fantasize like that too... but I will probably never get a gl girl who wants to cuddle with me

I do this as well and make an imaginary world with my waifu. I can’t wait to get a body pillow and it will be much more easier

I really need to buy a body pillow, I've been sleeping in this position
since forever
I'm not low inhibit enough to buy a proper dakimakura with my parents around
I've been pressing the pillow to my face so hard it fucked my jaw (TMJ)
cuddling would be even better than sex, most of my fantasies focus on it

i like to put my right hand on top of my left cross fingered thinking i'm holding hands with some roasties when im asleep:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
I do this as well and make an imaginary world with my waifu. I can’t wait to get a body pillow and it will be much more easier
or when you see a roastie in real life and and night you imagine your wedding day, future kids, house, etc

What does IT mean? And my personality type is ENFP so I think I can sound a bit feminine at times, lol
another fucking roastie. jesus christ go back to reddit dumb bitch

i wish a foidie would snuggle up next to me like a body pillow, i wish i could smell a foids greasy hair while she snuggles up to me. and she could even fart on me and i wouldnt even care because we enjoy each others company that much that we dont mind each others farts

Every night is one night too many :feelscry:

Cringe. Stop being so pathetic, people.

Everyone else is making fun of you, but I appreciate the kind words. I tried Tinder, got some matches, asked a few of them out, but nothing came of it. I have a very small social circle, I don't even know who I would chat with on social media.

Everyone else is making fun of you, but I appreciate the kind words. I tried Tinder, got some matches, asked a few of them out, but nothing came of it. I have a very small social circle, I don't even know who I would chat with on social media.

Dating sites/apps can take a long time yeah. I do think that the best way to meet people ideally is to just engage a lot socially in general. I've been hiding a lot these days but when I was younger I used to go out with friends and friends of friends a lot and that can lead to meeting some great girls ^_^

"Meeting people through people" is a great technique I think :)