Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Time to get off tranny drugs to fight the Norwood Reaper

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Will try minoxidil + dermarolling combo instead. I don't feel like tranny pills like Finasteride are helping me, they're making shit worse it seems. My body is too resistant and stubborn and will never accept tranny faggotry pills nor will i, i feel even hornier than before somehow. If minoxidil and dermarolling don't work for me then i will simply blast hardcore roids and live life on king mode since it's over anyway

That happened to me as well, tried the ¨safe¨ and ¨FDA aproved¨ jewpill for 2 years, no progress whatsoever. Even on the hormone tests the DHT levels did not lower. Should have listened to the old irish doctor on an old video claiming finasteride is very dangerous, and remember that US government is run by jews :feelskek:
Anyhow, I have grown gyno boobs andat least the gyno removal surgery is very simple and I could afford it. :fuk:

just go bald bro you are never getting pussy anyways considering ur posting here
i wasn't fighting the norwood reaper for pussy or else i wouldn't take tranny drugs. I just didn't want to look like a freak but fuck it i don't care anymore

Also you're exactly this meme
sIOMKY1.png

That happened to me as well, tried the ¨safe¨ and ¨FDA aproved¨ jewpill for 2 years, no progress whatsoever. Even on the hormone tests the DHT levels did not lower. Should have listened to the old irish doctor on an old video claiming finasteride is very dangerous, and remember that US government is run by jews :feelskek:
Anyhow, I have grown gyno boobs andat least the gyno removal surgery is very simple and I could afford it. :fuk:
yeah gyno is easy to deal with, it's much harder to deal with the norwood reaper
Good luck :feelsLightsaber:
:feelsokman: