Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Time to crush your facial looksmaxxing dreams

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
I hear time and time again:

"I will just get plastic surgery."

"I will just get a le fort."

First of all, no you won't. You know it, I know it, we know it.

No you won't get plastic surgery, you are way too high inhib and will keep posting on forums.

Secondly, even if you manage to get it, artificial facial implants look FAKE AS FUKCKKCKCCK. Because the natural underlying bone structure and spacing is not changed. To get flared cheekbones you can't just add bone-like fake mass to cheeks and expect it to look natural, you have to get your real bone FLANGED to give a realistic appearance.

I already hear higher IQ posters typing: "B-b-but MUH EPPLEY, B-b-but MUH LE FORT"

First of all, you won't get surgery with him, because you are poor as fuck and don't have money.

Secondly, nobody will just perform Le Fort on a go with you.

Thirdly, it is not a magic solution. Sure, it can make you look slightly better, but most incels believe that they will be exception of 4/10 subhuman going to 8/10 Chadlite with an orthodontic surgery, rhinoplasty and a hair transplant.

No. It won't happen. The natural spacing between facial planes is what matters. The skull dimensions and size. You can't just add implants to your face and hope for the best. You need bone volume.

"B-b-b-but muh HGH!"

Ok, inject HGH and grow uncontrollable bone all over your body and die early. Sure, early death is a good thing for incel, but you won't become aesthetic, you will look like an ogre with overgrow brown ridge. You cannot control where bone grows with HGH.

And don't get me started on manlets. Sure there are insoles and LL. Sure you will get that maybe if you scam enough money via ewhoring and what not BUT what if you are 5'2''. So you height fraud to 5'6''...well, you are STILL INVISIBLE!

So please don't cope for this surgical bullshit.

Best hope is fatcels just trimming down to 10% bf and hoping their facial features are chiseled, then getting some MT2, roids, tats, fade cope haircut and hope for the best.

Surgeries are not a panacea. And those that are (Le Fort III) - nobody will perform on you ever. And if someone agrees, they are a shit surgeon and will mess you up dramatically.

Enjoy sadness, pain and death!

I remember when I used to cope with “I’ll just get face surgery”

Surgery is only plausible if you have one flaw that keeps you back.

If you have numerous sever flaws, you are done.

Did you saw curry who got facial surgery

Surgery is only plausible if you have one flaw that keeps you back.

If you have numerous sever flaws, you are done.
Yes, if your overall facial feature SPACING and DIMENSIONS are not proportional no amount of surgery will save you. The fundaments have to be SOLID and proportional for there to be a nice result. You can't just take silly putty and keep adding it. Imagine if you have a narrow lame looking face and you think getting temple implants and cheekbone implants will make it look wider. You will look SHIT. Why? Because your eyes will be too close set together and not look proportional in regards to extra bone mass from cheekbones.

Yes, if your overall facial feature SPACING and DIMENSIONS are not proportional no amount of surgery will save you. The fundaments have to be SOLID and proportional for there to be a nice result. You can't just take silly putty and keep adding it. Imagine if you have a narrow lame looking face and you think getting temple implants and cheekbone implants will make it look wider. You will look SHIT. Why? Because your eyes will be too close set together and not look proportional in regards to extra bone mass from cheekbones.
didn't see this, but yeah, i agree

Don't give me those meme images. I literally inb4ed them in the OP post. That was the guy I was referencing to for everyones dumb ascention hopes. He had proper facial planes and fundamnetal proportions. His skull wasn't too long or too wide. He could ascend via surgery. But notice how it is always just his pic that gets posted and almost no others. There thousands of rhinoplasty patients and thousands of jaw patients with pics, but its always these few that get posted. I wonder why? Maybe because exceptional results like these are RARE AS FUCK and outliers pretty much? If you don't have critical underbite you won't looksmax. If you don't have anything critically wrong with your face and you are just ugly then plastic surgery won't save you. You have just bad FACIAL SPACING AND FACIAL PLANES. That cannot be fixed via surgery.

I am not sure if surgery can help with symmetry. Because thats legit moving the fucking thing downwards or upwards.

Sure, surgery is still the best option one can have. But in some cases...

Cope. I will ascend with hair.

Just let me cope. This is the only reason I'm still doing something during day. I want (and I hope, I will) earn money for many surgeries... This is a good and constructive cope, better than just ldar.

It is over for me :feelsrope:

Your translplants can get infected over time.
It's fucking over

ah you meant hair transplant,do you have a good face
Salvageable only with a good hairline. Wide low trust face.

If you have the material go for it.
If you look on reddit, the jaw surgery results are meh. It depends of the person.

If you have a recessed face, it's actually pretty fuckin easy to fix. You don't need surgery to fix a recessed jaw that's downward grown.

If your lack of facial development is causing you to be an incel, it can be fixed with orthodontic work. I'm fixing mine with a palate expander and a face mask. If it's a success, I'll show you guys later on.

However, if you have stuff that can't be fixed with reaching your max genetic potential, then surgery is helpful in this case.

It's still worth a try if you can get it imo, I mean what do you have to lose? But yes the reason I haven't done it yet is because it's really fucking expensive and funny enough dr.eppely has an office here where I'm at, I had a consultation with him around two years ago. I just wish I wasn't so fucking poor.