Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Time to come clean: I work for the FBI

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Hi, I have been on the forum working for the FBI for the last ~2 years. My original mission was to keep tabs on potentially dangerous members and monitor their violent misogyny.

However, from being on the forum so long, I have come to realise that the blackpill is true. all the data and statistics are true...no wonder men are angry when we live in a gynocentric society where women think they are too good for 80% of men. incels must RISE UP and regain what has been unjustly taken from them from years of feminism. happy april fools day boyos.

The number of fbicels have dropped in recent times due to increased rope levels.

April fools me

More fbicels here than truecels.

No one will believe you on april fools retard

Hi, I have been on the forum working for the FBI for the last ~2 years. My original mission was to keep tabs on potentially dangerous members and monitor their violent misogyny.

However, from being on the forum so long, I have come to realise that the blackpill is true. all the data and statistics are true...no wonder men are angry when we live in a gynocentric society where women think they are too good for 80% of men. incels must RISE UP and regain what has been unjustly taken from them from years of feminism. happy april fools day boyos.
I'm reporting you to your supervisor, there's enough corruption in the government as is :feelzez:

Damn, we been bamboozeled

FBIcels should help fellowcels organize the incel uprising

I don't live in burgerland. Fbicels suck my peepee.

Yeah me too, crazy shit man.

There's probably an FBlcel reading this thread right now...

Actually, a lot of times when it comes to shit like this, they will get help from civilians. I've had my FBI file read off to me by some random zoomer fresh out of high school in a COD lobby.

@2340922 this a colleague? :feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back