Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time is flying

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
So I've been on my own for nearly 3 years now. And as a wagie it feels like all I look forward to is the weekend. Not to party because incel but just to not go in. As soon as I clock out I RUSH home. I made a thread about only being happy at home. Anyways unlike as a neet where I never knew what day it was I am painfully aware. Weekend gets here and it's over in a minute. Back to work and then it feels it's already the weekend. Not long ago I just graduated high school and now it's 18 years later. Just like that 18 passed.

Some posters aren't even that old yet.

Next thing you know I'll be one of the rare 50-yr old cels.

Ever since discovering it was over for me I feel like every day is ending quicker and quicker. There's no need for me to think of roping. They simply put my life on fastforward. Next thing you know I'll be gone. And still never having held the title of "boyfriend".

Fuck. Don't expect replies though so I'm just posting like my life... it's completely irrelevant and a waste of time.

fuck me bro. I hate oldcels because I know that's my future. 18 years old, in the confidence of my youth, and this is the life that awaits me. brutal

So I've been on my own for nearly 3 years now. And as a wagie it feels like all I look forward to is the weekend. Not to party because incel but just to not go in. As soon as I clock out I RUSH home. I made a thread about only being happy at home. Anyways unlike as a neet where I never knew what day it was I am painfully aware. Weekend gets here and it's over in a minute. Back to work and then it feels it's already the weekend. Not long ago I just graduated high school and now it's 18 years later. Just like that 18 passed.

Some posters aren't even that old yet.

Next thing you know I'll be one of the rare 50-yr old cels.

Ever since discovering it was over for me I feel like every day is ending quicker and quicker. There's no need for me to think of roping. They simply put my life on fastforward. Next thing you know I'll be gone. And still never having held the title of "boyfriend".

Fuck. Don't expect replies though so I'm just posting like my life... it's completely irrelevant and a waste of time.
You are 36 years ?

You are 36 years ?
Yeah I'm that middle ground of incel between "youngcel might just be a late bloomer venomkore fag" and 1 foot in the grave oldcel.