Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time goes by so fast when you’re NEET

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The last 2 months felt like 2 weeks I can’t believe it’s gonna be August next week next thing you know it’ll be 5 years since I became NEET

3 years here , very fast

"oh my life is so terrible i will never get a girlfriend!"

take some fucking action and get one or try to instead of living in mommies basement and eating doordash :feelsclown:

That’s because everyday is the same as a NEET. The fewer new experiences you are having, the faster you will perceive time passing

For me 30 minutes feels like 2

I started losing track of time when I finished high school 3 years ago because I was isolated in my room. Then came the pandemic that further intensified that isolation, since 2020 I have completely lost track of time, [UWSL] I do not distinguish weeks from months[/UWSL]

That’s because everyday is the same as a NEET. The fewer new experiences you are having, the faster you will perceive time passing
Yup, same reason life seems to go faster for old people. There is nothing memorable, time just passes by.

I only wish to have a girl to keep me company and to cuddle with every night. :fuk:

Yup, same reason life seems to go faster for old people. There is nothing memorable, time just passes by.
That’s good. The one redeeming thing about this existence is that it’s short.