Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Time for cringe confession

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
When i was 14 maybe 15 i used to play games on www.y8.com

The site is still up too unironically its a good site has alot of fun flash games.

I remember i played a sim dating game there and i was so invested in it to the point where i was playing it slowly and reading every interaction and trying to max out romance with those 2d drawings.

The game is probably still up there but im not gona search for it.

To tell you how much it got stuck in my head when the game ended i bonded with a girl named motoko.

I still remember her name 15 years later and i remember she told me that she gona tell me a secret or password and i should memorize it as a token of eternal love or something and it was "motokoismotoko".

Maybe this isnt really cringe more like tragic :feelsugh:

Dont read this boyos hit the dnr button

Wholesome, pure and sovlful, not cringe at all
Dont read this boyos hit the dnr button
rew (read every word)

expected more :feelsugh:

Read every word.

You already knew it was over at 14 yo, fucking brutal bro :feelscry:

I should have dnr'ed this.

Not cringe. This is what commonly happens when people read visual novels. I think there are a fair number of users here who read them, myself included

When i was 14 maybe 15 i used to play games on www.y8.com

The site is still up too unironically its a good site has alot of fun flash games.

I remember i played a sim dating game there and i was so invested in it to the point where i was playing it slowly and reading every interaction and trying to max out romance with those 2d drawings.

The game is probably still up there but im not gona search for it.

To tell you how much it got stuck in my head when the game ended i bonded with a girl named motoko.

I still remember her name 15 years later and i remember she told me that she gona tell me a secret or password and i should memorize it as a token of eternal love or something and it was "motokoismotoko".

Maybe this isnt really cringe more like tragic :feelsugh:
:smonk::worryfeels:
crazy story you got man

Not cringe. This is what commonly happens when people read visual novels. I think there are a fair number of users here who read them, myself included
Feels abit better knowing this

Feels abit better knowing this
:feelsautistic: