Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Time for a new animalpill. The servalpill.

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
★★★★★

The catpill isn't really a thing because cats are too manlets for foids' taste. Even animals can't escape the heightpill and dickpill. Brutal.

But here comes the serval, an African (of course) wild cat, much larger than the manlet house cat.

It's over for humancels.

409213525 675174044642293 6411133936176770045 n

404306642 665011942325170 5211259326160595543 n

And this is the wristlet betabuxxer who gets cucked by the serval.

It's over.

The noreplypill is even more brutal than the servalpill

BRUTAL.

View attachment 1006205
And this is the wristlet betabuxxer who gets cucked by the serval.
You KNOW he’s getting cucked hard by that cat. She’s probably getting pumped and dumped by that thing as we speak. Women would rather get catbanged than to ever think of spreading for sub 9 men.

She’s probably getting pumped and dumped by that thing as we speak. Women would rather get catbanged than to ever think of spreading for sub 9 men.
cat's dicks have spikes all over them that's why femoid cats scream so much when they get raped i guess human foids love that too
spiky animal rippussytearing dick >>> soft human dick

Please, stop with animal's pills. I can't still alive with this truth

I love sogga, they can meow like a cat.

Wake up babe
New servalpill just dropped

Next felinepill will be the cheetahpill.

Here's a teaser for the future cheetahpill thread:

Catu cocku only

imagine a human ever looking as good as an animal

New servalpill just dropped!

We will never have this. We will never experience this level of genuine affection. We will never be smothered in kisses by a woman simply because we're ugly.

I am so sad and tired mang. I just want to cry knowing I will literally live my entire life without experiencing affection :feelscry:

View attachment 1111867
New servalpill just dropped!

We will never have this. We will never experience this level of genuine affection. We will never be smothered in kisses by a woman simply because we're ugly.

I am so sad and tired mang. I just want to cry knowing I will literally live my entire life without experiencing affection :feelscry:
It would be a lifefuel for any incel but for a stupid Chad cat it doesn't even register in his mind he doesn't give a fuck foids need to get genocided (in Bomberman)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back